As a closet atheist, I have this viewpoint: When we die, we don't simply disappear...

As a closet atheist, I have this viewpoint: When we die, we don't simply disappear. We just become a part of something else

Attached: 1650639327235.jpg (1024x916, 119.44K)

What is 'we'. The physical material that makes up your body? Duh

Did you know when you die the gut bacteria living inside you keep going on after your death. But if we were alive we couldn't live without them

>we
ngmi larper

based and true i chad

stop being retarded and go back to God so you can live in a nice golden city
benefits: no more evil, good people all around, jesus is there, everything bad is gone, everything good is there
>you miss this free chance, youre a faggot and dumb

Fuck God. Fuck Religion. You can keep your kike God. You're only seething because you know that life is shit and that I'm not cucked by lying jews like you are.

Technically our particles do.

>I'm not cucked by lying jews like you are
are you a newfag? if your dumbass used Any Forums you wouldn't be this dumb

Hunting heavenbux on satans website are we? You pedo cuck munchers are getting really desperate

It takes a jew to shill religion

Jews are notoriously like the wolf in sheep's clothing to the white race. They are the divergent Neanderthal race trying to compete against the Homo Sapiens for worldwide societal supremacy. They are both descendants of the Homo Erectus, which is the primary ancestor of the black africans. The muslims are also descendants of the Neanderthal race supposedly, but with Asian lineage (possibly Duendes) tied in. This is why the middle east is called Asia Minor. This is what I know

Also, the Jewish religion is estimated to be about 6,000 years old. It has had an agenda since that time to infiltrate the homo sapien domain and enslave them/exploit them. There have been other societies of people that are even older like the pie peoples who date back at least 8000 b.c, along with societies for human beings having been dated back as early as 20,000 - 25,000 years ago. God is fake. We are apes. We will become a type 1 civilization if things go as planned and eventually evolve into an energy form and even our own Gods.

P.S. the Gods of the bible are really just depicted as a type 4 life form, so keep that in mind.

You become worm food retard, that is the something else you become.

Attached: D672B813-A903-4F38-9CDB-ABF2C8215EC7.jpg (400x400, 59.02K)

Everything is connected through energy, even the worms

>We just become a part of something else
You already are everything else. Separation is an illusion.

Attached: 1588108013396.jpg (828x824, 65.05K)

>Everything is connected through energy,
And if you subscribe to biogenesis and the Last Universal Common Ancestor theory, that formerly inert matter became proteins, acids, etc to form a living cell, that cell then divided and spawned all life as we know it. Then we're all children of that thing. The totality of life is essentially that a single cell kept dividing and mutating until it spread across the planet and we're a part of that.

Attached: LUCA0002955471.png (819x873, 112.21K)

We all eat, drink, breath, shit, die and decompose, and we all continue to do this from eating and shitting everything and everyone before us. We are all connected this way.

Also, picture this: religion was originally meant to be a cope for our self-aware based demise because of meta-cognition (the ability to picture scenarios outside of the present), but has since been weaponized against those that the perpetrators want to control

I have also forgotten to mention that the Duendes lineage is even more distant than Neanderthal and Homo Sapien, since it has not been passed down through the Homo Erectus lineage.

this kind of pessimism is important. I've been looking into metempsychosis or the what's considered the overarching themes of reincarnation and it all about living life and overcoming your suffering

think of it this way, as evolving living beings, we are at an advanced stage of intellectual evolution that is part of a great finite plan that is the metaphysical equivalent of the physical expansion of the universe.

just like Hubbles pictures reveal that we are in a universe that expands in both space and time, the evolution of life is the "mental", "emotional", and love equivalent of expansion of space-time, your job as a living being is to overcome your fears, prejudices, and suffering nature and your ultimate reward is perfect existence after trillions of years of evolution.

And also, I have a prediction for the coming era: it will be a bottleneck. Only a few individuals will be able to pass down their lineages to the later descendants that will occupy the domain. It will be a difficult time. A neo dark age, of sorts. For the developed western world, there is no longer a future.

The atoms that comprise us are billions of years old. Imagine that, old atoms taking on a form which becomes capable of thought. Wild, isn't it?

Sentience is simply a product of accumulated awareness