I hate being flat. Being flat is the girl equivalent of having a small penis

I hate being flat. Being flat is the girl equivalent of having a small penis.

Attached: 4269T245T252R.jpg (881x1295, 163.53K)

Do you at least have nice boobies femanon? Apparently guys are okay with it if they can at least fuck in missionary. I wouldn't know though.

she's flat you fucking retard

Dude if I were a girl, I would want to be flat.
Have big hoonking milkies seems tiresome and would bring a lot of unwanted attention. Consider yourself lucky.

another whore looking for attention, youre a retard if you think guys care about the size of boobs, ugh this thread makes me mad, im out

Nobody cares about tit size. Ppl suck on them regardless

You can still be cute if you workout your butt and dress well. But you chicks always complain about being sexually desired anyway as you cake on makeup and compete for lower cut tops etc.

>Actively wanting to be a flatcel?

You will be a cuckquean watching your bf lust for a titmonster Stacy and you will love it.

Attached: dm1522528984784.jpg (934x1080, 294.68K)

Same applies to penis

>born in easy mode with all DLC installed
>complains about 1 debuff
You have a million small tit appreciation threads everywhere and your femoid friends have made it essentially illegal to find a single fault with a girl, kys. Small dicks are universally hated and nobody gives a shit about the men's feelings.

no its not there are plenty of guys that prefer falt girls, but there are no women who prefer small dicks

Can I help give you confidence in your cute chest

sure, bet there is a staggering amount of girls who have a smal peenor kink and look for guy with them? Oh wait...

Flat girls are cute as long as you're not taller than me and I can dominate you

>>born in easy mode with all DLC installed
>>complains about 1 debuff
Holy ler*ddit soi lang

>Caring about a girls size
What a L. Tall is perfect for turning into a switch and getting pegged

Flat girls are cute including when they're taller than me. (I want neither to dominate them nor to be dominated by them.)

Would having a taller girl make my children potentially taller? I'm above average but I don't want my children to manlets because of my love for short women

I hope you have a nice ass, at least.

Yes, but what makes you think this is the right thread for that?