To women

To women,

I resent you because your callous, decietful, unhelpful, degenerate, traitorous, amoral, cowardly, insipid, shallow character proved that feminism was a lie. You were supposed to become better, not find excuses to cry victim and become lesser and more predatory. Everyone including yourselves are less happy and less functional because of it. It's all your fault, and you are a lying coward trying to deflect.

user

>Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
youtu.be/cCEwUFtjAr4
>Haiku of The Night:
A system of cells
Rain falls on my weary brow
In cells interlinked

Attached: 9D540FBB-0BFA-4FC9-95E4-BACE63741B35.jpg (588x800, 120.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELPbTvc-3J0
youtube.com/watch?v=XAWcjIFwZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Addendum:
Another good day at the gym.
I also got to read more Moby Dick. It's more of just a comfy slice of life story with a bit of comedy so far honestly.

I think the covid isolation has made me even worse at talking with strangers. I used to feel comfortable and interested talking with strangers about whatever. Now i feel like it's such a hassle, and whenever i think about adding to the conversation i feel like i assume that disinterest is in them too. It's a minor incorrect projection on my part because im so disinterested in people now. It feels like i honestly assume that most people i talk to have nothing to teach me or valuable share with me anymore. My enthusiasm for conversation is miniscule.

Actually now that i think of it, the few people i talk with now make it pretty clear they're disinterested in what im interested in talking about, so perhaps It's just that, i've been limited too much to talking with narcissistic retarded, materialistic Philistines and it's lowered my expectations of conversation.

Perhaps i'll just shower, make a cup of tea and either read more or play an rpg tonight.

A hawk killed and ate a rabbit that used to hang out in my backyard all the time with me. That makes me sad.

I'd just read on some steps and the rabbit and me would hang out. Apparently rabbits really like clovers. There's another few rabbits some dear and a few birds that like to hang around, but that rabbit was the only one that seemed chill around humans.

Maybe i should get a pet rabbit.

I could either
A: be productive tonight
B: play video games
Hmm

>amoral
shut the fuck up you want a hypocritical piece of fagot dog shit. you eat meat. don't talk to me about morals when you are an animal abusing hypocritical meat eater. whiny fagots cry baby. don't talk to me about morals, I don't respect hypocrites to talk to me about morals.

>don't talk to me about morals
I wasn't, you showed up on my vent thread.
> animal abusing
That's libel, animal abuse is direct cruelty on an animal. Purchasing meat does not constitute animal abuse by definition of the terms people know. You're simply abusing language or making a flat put untrue assertion. None of this kind of thing works, and i can honestly do a better job than you at convincing people to choose veganism than you can.

Do you live somewhere rural? That sounds really nice regardless, I wish I had animal friends! This is quite a pleasant thread now :)

Support cat post.
Love cat post.
Cat post is truth.
Non cat status: Seething

>whiny fagots cry baby.
>also cries all day about meat eaters acting as if they're solely responsible for the cruel treatment of animals at factory farms
youre the worst fucking vegan faggot I have ever met. Nobody fucking likes you on this board and the only reason people ever agree with you, if they even do in the first place, is so you can shut your fucking hole about how they're hypocritical and shit. also if youre actually wanting people to go vegan maybe try not acting like an uptight morally righteous bitch on Any Forums next time im sure that would help a ton

> Do you live somewhere rural?
Nope. All kinds of animals just like hanging out in my backyard. Most are skittish and leave when they see you. Except my rabbit friend, but he/she's gone now.
I miss my rabbit friend.

Thanks user. I feel much obliged to you.

Based women hater.
Just enjoy the ouroboros

Attached: women.jpg (640x860, 66.81K)

One must learn to to be content or better enthusiastic of the eternal recurrence, at least that's what Nietszche thought.

Do you live in a rural area?

Do you resent cis or trans women more? For me it is definitely trans women, it is not even comparable. Cis women were always socialized as women, trans women KNOW what being male is like and treat males with just as much venom and disregard as cis women if not MORE. Such a deep lack of empathy makes me wish nothing but the worst upon them, and I'm glad they have a high suicide rate.

>amgery cat poster and vegan fag war
yes, i approve.

cry harder, faggot. lol. cry harder you whiny hypoctical faggot. hypocritical animal abuser. i dont respect animal abusers

>Nobody fucking likes you

??????????

do you think i care? honestly, do you think i care if im liked?

im a honest genuine man. i speak from my soul. i look you in the eyes and tell you shit from my soul when i open my mouth. and you are a hypocritical animal abusing faggot. i dont respect hypocrites who torture and kill animals when they speak about morals. op was moralfagging, and i dont respect hypocrites

hate on me all you want, you cant tell me im wrong, you facetious crybaby retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ELPbTvc-3J0

this is what you pay to happen, and yet you talk about morals? talk about morals TO ME?

youtube.com/watch?v=XAWcjIFwZ2Q

no, i dont respect moralfagging hypoocrites. you wouldnt be okay with aliens torturing and killing you for their eating pleasure, yet you do so to weaker species of animals

> also if youre actually wanting people to go vegan maybe try not acting like an uptight morally righteous bitch on Any Forums next time im sure that would help a ton
>waaaa waaaa apease my senstiive bitch feelings waaa

the world would be a better place if you ended your life

Attached: morality update 123.jpg (1308x1278, 327.45K)

Trannies aren't women. I don't think they're all up there in the head, but i find it funny when they get away with victimhood rhetoric against women. There's a certain kind of schaudenfried from that. Other than that, i've only talked with trannies a handful of times. They're kind of a hassle, from what I remember.

It's not a war, vegan-fag is just a grifting faggot with a crush.

I'm not fucking reading all that nigga.

I mean I know that I just felt like asking. The fact that they are men but get a little social power by becoming more feminine and then instantly metaphorically bludgeon other men with it the second that happens is just the most disgusting thing I can imagine and also completely indicative of true human nature to me.

I just don't currently interact with any is probably the reason i care so little about them. They seem very insecure and extreme though usually and tiresome to deal with.

That's fair, and a good choice. If I hadn't swore off cis women I would've never interacted with them, I'm worse off for doing so.

Tl;dr, still eating meat, no one gives a shit what vegans think.

Attached: 1650897388860.jpg (524x604, 28.25K)