NOOOO tinder Chad pumped and hecken dumped me why didn't I see this coming nooooooooooo

>NOOOO tinder Chad pumped and hecken dumped me why didn't I see this coming nooooooooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-171452~2.png (1044x771, 90.58K)

>24f
>lost virginity only via dating app
>"he block me"
real femcel here bros, no doubt

>lets Chad rail her on the second date
>noooo how could he leave me he was supposed to stay!!!!
Once upon a time I might have had sympathy for her.

Nooo le heckin womanrino is confused and hurted!
> I have away my only ace card when recruiting a male partner what do I do!?
Nooooooooo how could this happen

Imagine the 10+ nice guys attempting to hold her hand after the ordeal. She's probably going for the plan B right now (the 2nd chad she met on tinder).

How much you wanna bet that's not an actual female? Not saying it doesn't happen but this is incel outrage bait

idk man 2 months is a long time to lead a virgin on, I don't think she's in the wrong

They went on 2 dates lmao, she's in the wrong.

This. This r/virgin post looks fake as hell. Look at the poster's name. GasDependent1964? That's sus as hell.
Its probably someone making a fake post to troll over there then bringing it over here to use as outrage bait.

dude, its HER who was leading him on, you think tinder chad would waste 2 months talking to her on purpose? he just had enough of her shit and wanted to get teh job done and move on after 2 months of getting milked for attention obviously

Lol it was probably me t. tinder swindler

I'm op, im not the foid on reddit but I don't know how to prove it.

>femcel
She had sex retard

>Be somewhat of a normie
>Go on dates with women from "dating" websites. POF, not tinder
>One asked if I was gay because I made no attempt to fuck her on the 2nd date

This board is all bots now, wtf

>24 year old fembot virgin
So there ARE virgin females left.
Thanks for the whitepill, faggot.

>newfag zoomer doesnt get sarcasm
this sint reddit bro, theres no /s to help u here, go back.

Show your man tits or gtfo

Lol one fwb I had once said I was sexually awkward. In reality that was because she was pretty fat and I felt bad every time we fucked. I kept in touch because she had a nice apartment closer to my job and was good company overall

She's right you know. Orangina.

Hope they banned her for not being a virgin anymore

stupid whore. I hate women

This is the type of girl you retards are trying to find on dating apps. Go outside

at least someone notices