Is there a way to enjoy videogames again?

Is there a way to enjoy videogames again?

Attached: gaming-room-fotel-wyposazenie.jpg (1200x900, 102.64K)

yes its called alcohol

No. Once the enjoyment is gone it will never come back. Losing the enjoyment of vidya is your brain telling you that you've been backed into a corner. You have to do something to progress your life, because vidya isn't helping.

Weed, alcohol, coffee, roleplaying/larping, etc. It's why alot of people enjoy Fallout New Vegas, roleplaying that is, actual roleplaying and not just rpg mechanics. Ace Combat let's you larp as an ace pilot anime protag.

Candy crush dude

How do you actually roleplay games like fallout new vegas without just the rpg mechanics?

have you tried psilocybin?
super easy to get in canada

prolly just adderall, healthy eating and lifting. you get a rush of dopamine no matter what you're doing and youd feel good from all the testosterone in your body. plus the effects of healthy eating would be giving you plenty of serotonin.

Attached: 1646657011952.png (700x700, 201.79K)

Try playing them with other people

Well I guess the answer is clear. Drugs and alcohol. Makes playing games more fun and makes life just bearable so you don't kill yourself.

Force yourself to play just 1 instead of 10 at once. If it's so shit that you can't stand it, then force yourself to never touch it again as soon as you drop it. This is regardless of whether you pirated it. If you're like me, you have like 600 video games either downloaded or purchased that you've spent like 10 minutes tops playing. Pick 1 and only 1 to play until completion. You will start to appreciate them again I think.

Have you tried Duke Nukem Forever 2001?

Limiting how you use your weapons. Like in Skyrim, using only magic or using only daggers. You can "make" a character have a personality by pretending they're obsessed with collecting cabbages or some shit. Alot of it has to do with imagination.

I occasionally also play games nude to spice things up.

This. Your subconcious is telling you not to play games anymore, because they don't stimulate or provide fulfillment anymore. It's over. If you try to force yourself to play you'll become more and more miserable. Think of it as a blessing. You're no longer held back by something that is a detriment to your self-actualization. It's freeing. Rejoice, live your life, and try new things.

Exercise and being productive.
If I play videogames after doing shit I feel like crap and really can't enjoy myself.
Getting home after working out, getting shit done, and then playing some game is kino.

Take a long break and then come back and add novelty.

Play something you'd never ever play before. Get into Capcom Fightcade and master SF3:3S or the opposite of that if you were already into it.

Attached: SF300000019457.jpg (1600x800, 326.88K)

you never get it back. one day, it just stops

not only does it kill any future enjoyment, you look back at all the time you now consider wasted

Not sure user, I've been playing runescape on and off since like 2007. I usually just have a main game and then runescape to fall back on.
You need to figure out what you want from videogames, and try different kinds.
I think its best to try and mix it up with other hobbies, even if they're still PC based.
I started looking into hydroponics, 3d printing, financial stuff and I want to spend time each day exercising. I also have a huge backlog of books, manga, movies, shows and courses to learn new things. Not to mentioned the unopened games gather dust I would like to try.
It's not wasted time, because I still had fun.
Oh, and try some arts and crafts. Just turn your electronics off and give it a go. I plan to follow some Bob Ross videos once I get more space.

Its absurd how I need substances to feel even slightly better, the fuck is this existence

I think I'd have difficulties getting the hang of this cause I'm unimaginative, but willing to give it a shot. Any sources that better explain roleplaying vidya specifically? Not just D&D guides

No, unless you play with someone. I completely stopped enjoying video games, i just do it to pass le time.

>Is there a way to enjoy videogames again?
Yeah you enjoy videogames.

>Once the enjoyment is gone it will never come back.
Nah it came back for me. What I did was choose to value and find worth in playing videogames more and without even trying that made them more enjoyable too.
> You have to do something to progress your life
You can also decide that you're already progressing your life through your vidya, and it works.

>weed/alcohol
Don't actually make you enjoy things more, they just shut down the part of your brain that tries to shunt bad emotions into you. That part of your brain is a problem and if you don't actually fix it, it'll get worse until it blows up in your face.
You need to stop having those shitty emotions by default, not kill them with drugs.