Why don't you just settle for an undesirable girl like pic related?

Why don't you just settle for an undesirable girl like pic related?

Attached: TikTok.jpg (828x1265, 225.1K)

It's all fun and games until you take a pressure washer to her face.

its working - they are caucasian maxing

Isn't she mixed?

they say theyre "undesireable" but the men who try to talk with them they ignore and think theyre "unwanted" because the man of their dreams isnt talking to them

Because I'm short enough that women rule me out categorically.

i guarantee this bitch only chased white chads and brads. you're not gonna compete against blonde stacies for chads attention. i know she has a myriad of simps but she ignores because they're either: 1. ethnic or 2. average in looks

>undesirable
shes so gorgeous id never have a chance

Nah. As a fellow short beaner when it comes to relationships, it seems colored girls seem to be the most relaxed/less picky in terms of girls I've met. I've never dated a white girl, but I still managed to date black girls , latinas , Asians , indians etc. But out of all the races I generally see white girls just as the most picky ones. I never had a white girl be generally interested as me compared to any other race . Race isn't really an issue unless you're black ( statistics wise) and even then I know ugly short black dudes who still get pussy because they're hilarious. Colored girls > dumb white girls anytime of the day.

whites are for whites. if non-whites would stop chasing them, everyone and i mean EVERYONE would be happier

Blacks have it easily, imagine being a gypsie.

Nope, there are lots of white men who can't get a white gf, it's better that they find a non-white gf and be a productive part of society instead of becoming nazis or incels

Attached: 1628454551786.jpg (736x920, 117.77K)

I'm in Central Europe and i'd take niggers over gypsies anytime. Black culture is unironically more wholesome, gypsies have a story that a gypsy stole a nail that was supposed to be put in Jesus' head, and so God allowed gypsies to steal for eternity. They also kidnap and force-marry women and never ever work. At least some black girls are cute.

Attached: 1646474580806.jpg (480x468, 35.83K)

Yoooo, my GF is a brazillian brownie. But hands down, gypsies are a plague.

I mean, as long as she's a good girl, and her family is good, then you're kids will be fine. I'm not against race-mixing, i'm against gypsies. Frankly, they're worse than jews, since jews work.

Attached: 1647811985978.jpg (1536x2048, 347.27K)

Forgot to tell you she's a trannie.

No joke, more white men nowadays are practicing miscegenation because white women are spoiled whores who only go after fellow white chads. They may be the ones most loyal to their race, but they don't care that they force lower white males into dating outside of their race, and thus having more mutt children. These mutt children will grow up to be mentally ill as well, every single one does, very sad

>nooo I can't get the same amount of simps white blonde Stacy gets I'm hecken worthless nooooooooo

Ethnic girls are like mentally ill trannies. They want so badly to Be white Stacy.

I want to call it: Stacydisphoria

Well guess what whores:
You will never be white
you will never have white skin
you will never have blue eyes
You will never have blond hair

Join both 13 and 50 percents

Because unironically, she IS undesirable.
If you take out the filters, the makeup, and the probable wig/extensions she look like an orc.
Stop falling for virtual girls, they are not real and dont look like that

Where's the indication that girl like this is asking me out? I don't see it anywhere.

Stop lusting for men and saving pictures of them in your phone. That's disgusting.

i'm pretty sure she's just filipina, not even black

Weird how they can look east asian like Japan or China and then this