It's over, incels

It's over, incels.

Your days are NUMBERED.

Attached: 1654023748976.png (694x665, 332.49K)

There's a difference between looking at someone and creepily oggling women on the train.

If you cant tell the difference you probably have undiagnosed autism

And bitches wonder why nobody will help them when they get attacked by random crackheads/nigs on public transit.

>starecrime
At least it's doubleplusgood.

I know the difference and it's not significant. If I want to stare at a foid I'll just do it. I've had dudes stare at me, and I didn't give a fuck if he got close I'd just break his jaw.

Good law. I wouldn't want the average Any Forums poster staring at me

Then this law should be opposed on the grounds that it criminalizes a mental disorder. I'm willing to bet a lawyer or two is willing to make that argument.

At the end of the day, if you don't want people to look at you then stay the fuck home. Eye rape doesn't exist.

ok Mr I_hate_women
enjoy going to jail for being a perv

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10.19K)

>If I want to stare at a foid I'll just do it.
Go for it.
>if he got close I'd just break his jaw.
lmao

>I'm a massive sexual predator because I have autism
Somehow I don't think a judge is gonna let that one slide

Attached: 20141d56.jpg (800x450, 26.12K)

Except staring shouldn't be considered a form of sexual harassment or assault in the first place.

Creepily oggling and perving on women is definitely a form of sexual harrassment

I've stared down women all the time and literally nobody did anything. In most cases just sits there but sometimes they change seats.

Men are second class citizens or something I swear. They are offended you dare lay your eyes on the superior caste.

>noo I didn't give you permission for your eyes to receive light that bounced off my body iiinnnceell

Pretty soon breathing the same air foids breathe will be a crime and a form of sexual assault .

a lady down the street from my house has the nicest, phattest yet firm ass in all of existence.
she wears booty shorts while working on her frontyard garden, and i always make it very obvious im staring at her bodacious booty any time i ride past her house on my bike
ive been caught staring a bunch of times, but i dont think she cares because sometimes i'll ride past her house 3 or 4 times per bike ride.

> Both involve looking people
Lol.
Okay sure.
> Wait why aren't guys looking at us anymore!? Goddamn patriarchy! I'm entitled to a man's attention, dammit!

I heard someone got publicly raped on a subway in new York and everyone either looked away, recorded it, or just didn't help lol

Love it

Failing to see a downside

No it's okay bro. Let them criminalize giving women attention.
It'll be hilarious I promise.
> Tits out
> Attracts attention
> Stop looking at me!
> Age 31
> I can't get attention anymore
Haha.
No no it's all in your head bro. You're just imagining yourself being banned from literally looking at women.
Can confirm breathing heavily near a woman is "literal rape."

Whenever I stare back at moids they don't look away, it's like their minds are completely blank. Same look my dog gives me. Both are easily domesticated for the same reason. Just flip them a treat once and a while and they will lay at the foot of your bed until they die

>crackdown on unhealthy sexual behavior
If picrel or even sexual licensing comes to pass, the memes have hit new levels.

Attached: wp5230718-3222780019.jpg (1920x1080, 163.79K)