Question for the mentally-deranged

Lets settle this once and for all, femboys & transfoids. Why do you behave like you are capable of giving off-spring when it comes to dating cis-men, why only go for the top 20% of sexually successful 6'5" chiselled Chads and never give the average robot a chance to have a turn between your legs or the light of day!? At least actual femoids have an excuse for this evil behaviour even though it is shit, but you faggots? Hell some of you degenerates used to be one of us incels, but now after switching sides you've become the worst kind of hypocrites and Chadsexuals! Explain yourselves this instant you worthless faggots!

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think.

Attached: Chad only.jpg (1400x1116, 220.7K)

I did, he tried make out with me at night time behind some building when I thought we were walking home together, he was my e-bf for months this was our first meeting, I travelled 8 hours to visit him, he wouldn't let me stay at his house so I had to pay for accommodation.

After he threw himself on me I freaked out, I tried salvaging it by holding hands and stuff but he wouldn't let me because we were in public, I cried all the way to his house, he only noticed half way because I was quiet about it. I broke up with him that night, a whole day left on my trip and having to check out of my accommodation (I was leaving at 10pm that night) I spent a whole day bawling my eyes out in public in the cold wet rain.

he broke my heart, so I have my reservations.
literally spent 100s of dollars to be miserable, he was always late too and one night I paid $100 for dinner because he only had $15 dollars on him and he needed to pay for the train home.

He also stood me up an entire day even though I was only there for 4 days.

that being said I now constantly say "lf bf" in tf2 unironically in hopes that someone adds me.

but yeah I have my reservations
t. Tranner.

Are you passing? Passing trans girls tend to be chad only

Because you're a fat ugly short loser

>SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

GODDAMIT YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER, YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS THREAD FOR A YEAR NOW.

HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE HAVE THE RAW WILL AND DEDICATION TO POST THIS ANNOYING STUPID BULLSHIT EVERY OTHER DAY, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

ONCE AND FOR ALL MY ASS, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

TL;DR original post filtration does not work.

>that being said I now constantly say "lf bf" in tf2 unironically in hopes that someone adds me
i would say cringe, but i practically do the same thing. who knows, we might cross paths in game eventually.

Attached: 69669430_p3.jpg (992x1024, 102.29K)

MOST of them are transbians, they are literally just prison gay and using femininity as a crutch to boost their SMV. I hesitate to believe that more than 0.5% of them genuinely like cis males, and those obviously only pick Chad because femininity is OP regarding any dating or romantic prospects. Ironic as you've said they used to live life as males and likely experienced all this, yet still contribute to it and are some of the most venomous about doing so. OP Trans women HATE you because you are not a femboy, trans, or Chad, you literally disgust them. It would be better to just try to date cis women, frankly. The only consolation I have is that many of them take their own lives.

That's what you get for being a Chad-chasing slut, kys YWNBAW

41%

I will not stop posting until I get what I want faggot, deal with it

Explain twink faggots then, they are still men yet only want the top 20% of other men

Attached: 1597218294114.png (1000x1000, 444.01K)

>twink faggots
Femininity is so overvalued by society that they are supplied with enough options by being vaguely feminine that they psychologically behave similar to women, that's my theory anyways. The human psyche really is disgusting. I'm androgynous enough that I could just troon out and benefit from the system, but I refuse to. I can't believe someone could be so lacking in self awareness that they could treat others that are in the same position that they used to be like they do.

you were offered what you want, but refused it so you could keep stealth bumping and making the same thread day in and day out. i wish i had the same determination as you op.

Attached: 63689952_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 189.76K)

> but he wouldn't let me because we were in public
Wow what a cunt. I wouldn't let you either though. But I'm not a tranny chaser so I would never be in that position in the first place.

I will respond and agree with OP until I die, he is calling out disgusting behavior. I support him wholeheartedly.

Why drink box wine when champagne is available? That is how humans approach everything with the question "Can I upgrade?".

!

OP, are you the guy who doesn't believe women can feel things during sex?

Any juicy stories about trannies being stuck up to virgin men?

sdfgsdfgsfdg

Well heckin diddly have a bumpin boomperoony!

Who offered him that?

Why don't you both just touch some grass every once in a while

Do you just spam gibberish until you get replies?

fjhgfgjh