I'll be 25 when I finish university. Why is my life lie this? All my mates will be graduating at 23...

I'll be 25 when I finish university. Why is my life lie this? All my mates will be graduating at 23. All my classmates are gonna be making fun of my age and no one is gonna want to hang out with the boomer, Jesus Christ. I'll be half way through my youth when i graduate, I'm literally crying, shaking, vomiting and shitting everywhere... I'm actually getting depressed.

Attached: 1653646296102.jpg (604x432, 34.96K)

>I'll be 25 when I finish university. Why is my life lie this? All my mates will be graduating at 23.
I'm 35 and have not even passed highschool yet
I sincerely hope this Is bait

hope this is a joke. it's literally just a 2 year difference. it doesnt matter. You're still finishing university which is a pretty good accomplishment that most people can't do . How can you even get insecure about something like this? they're not going to shout out your age on stage and shame you, I'm pretty fucking sure no one is going to know you're 25.

You know what the worst part is? You are years behind YOUR FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTERS.

Dammit I'M TOO FUCKING LATE TO BE LIKE KIRITO

All of my coworkers are 32 at minimum, and I am 23.

there are people starting uni at 25, stfu baby

People keep saying "Your 20's is the best decade of your life" and I'm "wasting" half of those years in Uni, how tf im i not gonna feel sad? Also been 25 just scares me. Im 20 rn btw

I'll be 25/26 too
no worries
it should be you making fun of them because they're young

Does anyone make fun of them? Are they just gonna make friends with the younger dudes in the class?

I've been on both sides of the equation; never "on time". I was consistently the youngest one in my class from primary school all the way to university graduation day. Nobody took me seriously since I was not only young, but younger than all the other young kids in class. It didn't matter at all that I regularly scored in the top 10% for all sorts of shit: I still looked like a fucking highschooler. I ended up wasting my time in a random corporate shithole after graduating, that also didn't take me seriously due to my age. Bad shit happened there, then I ended up back at the university where I had to waste 2 more years to prove I'm not a scumbag, never mind what fucked me over there was that I didn't want to play along with lies...sorry I meant """marketing""". Somehow I got accepted to graduate school and now I'm among the oldest students in my graduate school cohort. People take me seriously, but I feel like a fucking loser. Doesn't help at all that I have to lie about my work history to the other "kids". After all, only people who "couldn't make it" outside go back to school for their official certificate of early career failure.

They can. I knew someone like that who ended up being one of the most social people at my uni.

Within your program, not really, since most people want to be friends with everyone else since you're all in the same shit together. There's always a few jackasses, but usually they self-select themselves into isolation then drop out because bawwwwww why does everyone hate me??? People outside are far more likely to be judgmental pricks IMO.

>Im 20 rn btw
you're a fucking faggot for cying for problems you don't even fucking have ; kys

also your 20's aren't the best decade of your life
it also depends on how you want to build your future

an advice; don't give a shit about anyone's opinion who isn't worth

if you arent rich than no years are the best years of your life stupid

The whole "best years of your life" shit isn't because those years were particularly good. It's usually because whatever you have now is so shit you'd rather deal with the little problems you had back then than whatever you're dealing with now.

don't care + who gives a fuck + wojakposter + faggot + crybaby + retard

yes but you're 20. chill the fuck out, you're not a middle age man or anything who's going to finish his associates degree. Relax. The thing is about school is that I know two types of people who went, the ones who actually took the time to socialize and make friends and enjoy being a young adult and the ones just went to their classes and sit in their dorms or whatever all day . You're not really wasting your years, you can make those years really enjoyable like the majority of people do. i know awkward computer science nerds who had a crazy fucking time in university.

Bitch nobody cares about your age in college. Self consciousness is good sometimes, but this isn't the best of times to be having it since it's bringing you down. The only one who cares is YOU.

>All my classmates are gonna be making fun of my age
TOP KEK
No one, is going to give two rats asses about your age. People are there to get their fucking piece of paper and won't give two shits about you.
>t. dude that STARTED college at the age of 25 and graduated at 28
>I'm literally crying, shaking, vomiting and shitting everywhere
Jesus fuck you're such a soft faggot bitch. Just drop out if you're freaking out this much over nothing

I'll be 27 :)
It is what it is. I guess I'll get to enjoy the carefree uni life at an older age.

Hello my fellow pedophiles.

Attached: 1650861372076m.jpg (768x1024, 110.32K)

you wouldn't be wasting those years if you learnt to talk to people and try to create memories. Uni is meant to be the best years of your life, you have 0 responsibilities besides trying to put some effort 2 weeks before your exams.

kill yourself & sage

Im 27 and was miserable and lonely throughout most of 20s and will probably be the same for the rest of my life.

Confirmed
>From 20-28 (went to college at 25) was broke and on the verge of homelessness.
>Get new job at 32 where I'm making 100k+ a year
>Life is 10 times better

sounds like regression
must be stupidity and not being rich

See Your biggest problems in uni are
>how can I sleep with becky?
>bawwwwwwwww she rejected me
>oshit need to pass my Calc II exam in 6 hours
Sure as fuck beats playing office politics in the underpaying job with a jackass boss your degree got you so you don't starve on the street and pay back that student debt.