Being a man

It feels so amazing knowing that you are by default stronger than 50% of the population and they could do absolutely nothing to achieve even close to the amount of power. i know a lot of guys here are incels but can you even blame women for taking advantage of the only thing they have going for them being dating/breeding market value? it’s just a cope, we have it so much better than they do it’s hilarious.

Attached: 1A524DB5-9E63-4314-8723-1A2E2F8C4922.jpg (1474x1066, 664.63K)

>strong physically
ok what teh fuck can you do with it then?

no actual useful shit other than being a brick layer or a construction worker

yeah I'm sure your strength comes in handy hitting those cherry mx blues extra hard

If you use shit like gender and race to rant about your superiority you're pretty much compensating for every other aspect of your life being a dead end

just think about how humiliating it would be to walk outside at night knowing that you could be raped or beaten and you could literally do nothing to protect yourself. no amount of training would save you. it would suck

well if the dude has a gun its the same situation

strength doesnt even compare to how massive an advantage it is that women have
you can even call it a disadvantage

every kingdom and country throughout history has been built by men. i can’t imagine the shame of how women feel about that. i’m not talking about superiority, i just think it’s an interesting thought experiment to put yourself in the shoes of a blatantly inferior figure with the same consciousness as us

>Implying Women know this
Why do you think they always get in the middle of fights or try to start shit with random men in the streets? They're so retarded they dont know anyone can rape them and kill them if they'd want to

>Has average strength without putting in any work
>Gloats about being stronger than women
>Never uses the natural strength he is so proud of, instead he shitposts on an anime inspired Mongolian basket weaving forum
All this is cope. The fact that women exist who are stronger than you just proves how weak you are.
NGMI

can we go back to the times where we could just freely rape women

not being serious ofc..

Attached: 1627684794577.gif (112x112, 20.09K)

>the fact that women exist who are stronger than you
Women need to train their life + inject a lot of things to have the strenght of an untrained male

Go to a SEA/India country. Live in the country side and do it

yeah but it aint fun if they arent quality goods

And yet they would still kick your pathetic weak ass because they have more of a man's mentality (progression, pushing limits) than you do.
Those women you speak of completely mog you, and that makes you inferior.

Don't know.. I saw some cuties in those rape threads

Everything women can do, but better.

>Implying they know how to fight

OP here. post body faggot

Attached: E7772917-DF51-42A1-BD30-552166082C5B.jpg (1170x1543, 892.63K)

You would be right if we lived in times where strength is valuable but we live in the times of comfort where strength is worthless so they get so much more value out of their vaginas than we do out of our strength.

It's not that they necessarily don't realize that any man could rape them, it's that they were raised in onions society that protects them so they know that if you even as much as touch them, 10 white knights will immediately knock you the fuck out.

I think there is something to be said about physical presence when you are with people even if you are trying to be diplomatic. no doubt that they have more power than they have ever had throughout history but the only place that they have the advantage over us is in reproduction, which i don’t think is enough to justify being jaded and cynical when it comes to thinking that they have it easier or whatever

>which i don’t think is enough to justify being jaded and cynical when it comes to thinking that they have it easier or whatever
It is when unconditional constant access to a vagina is a required for happiness.

It does, why are you simping for women so hard on r9k of all places? Can you tell me who's paying you so I can sign up?

They are legitimately afraid of everything and they wouldn't dare fight me unless I was extremely out of shape