What is the official "Leave me alone" attire?

What is the official "Leave me alone" attire?

I tried wearing a black hoodie and jeans but people assumed I was up to no good and bothered me. I want to be unperceived as much as possible. When I go outside I want to be a ghost.

Attached: 1651162927304.png (891x1142, 772.34K)

Wear a bright red cap

>I tried wearing a black hoodie and jeans but people assumed I was up to no good and bothered me.
Where the fuck do you live, faggot retard avenue on niggerfag street?

>What is the official "Leave me alone" attire?
Actually wear large headphones. You can use them for noise cancelling throughout the day, but when you are near drama and see it unfolding you can keep them on while listening in and no one will catch on. But otherwise people will see you and assume you're listening to something and leave you alone

Thanks user, good advice.
Kill yourself

Make eye contact with people and then avert your gaze. They will naturally follow your lead and you will become invisible.

Plain T-shirt and jeans, maybe headphones like said. You won't get bothered if you blend in with everyone else and look like you're busy doing something (headphones)

>people assumed I was up to no good and bothered me
I'm having trouble picturing this. Did people just walk up to you and say "hey you, we don't take kindly to freaks round these parts"?

I wear sweatpants and a shirt with headphones in and I haven't talked to a stranger besides cashiers for 2+ years

corduroy

>I tried wearing a black hoodie and jeans but people assumed I was up to no good and bothered me.
This didn't happen.

Just jeans and a plain tshirt

If people want to take notice of you. They'll call you out from a block away. I had some retard school kid who glimpsed me from so far away I was confused how he even noticed me. Just pick a right time.

Wear muted plain colours (some white is fine), mostly slim/straight fit clothing, some logos can be ok but they're meant to attract the eye. Similar for shoes keep them plain and stick to common silhouettes. Headphones are good if you're walking, something to read is another good way if you're sitting down/still. Your fit sounds fine but if you're walking around inside/in sunlight with a hood up then obv don't do that.
Idk if this is true but I believe it having inadvertently done it for years.

jeans are too fashionable, wear sweatpants

If you can grow facial hair, I'd recommend a form of goatee. It is intimidating.

If you're a male wear a dress/plaid (not flannel) shirt and jeans with regular shoes. For undershirts/T-shirts stick with lighter colors like white/beige/grey/blue etc. Don't wear anything with too much contrast or logos. In particular, don't wear too much black.

Get normal haircuts when you can. Pic related is a pretty decent example. Again, the key is to go for lighter muted colors.

Attached: Wear_This.jpg (265x300, 19.97K)

baseball cap

No accessories. If you have piercings, take them out. Wear a scarf? No you don't. Glasses? Get lasik.
Boring haircut. Nothing too short and nothing too long. Should look partway between "bedhead" and "I just got off a 12 hour shift". Some stubble if you can grow it - shave before bed, not in the morning.
Basic fashion. Shoes - not "sneakers", not "skate shoes", just *shoes*. Black socks, black undershirt, whatever. Jeans and a t-shirt with a coat that matches your shoes and their muted colors.
Slumped over but not a hunchback, and especially not standing proud with your chest puffed out. Keep your eyes mostly down or on the horizon.
Only go out in the early morning or late night when nobody's around to notice you at all.
There ya go.

>he needs a guide to dressing normally
holy fucking shit

>get lasik
Retard

full black so you don't stand out + visible headphones so nobody starts talking to you

You live in europe. here in the U.S. if people see youre not from their neighborhood they might ask you "can i help you" or just walk up to you and say hey hello whats are we doing? typically women instigate this shit

i have not seen the term "autism shoes" used much recently

Say no more, son.

Attached: 911 jeans.jpg (750x750, 61.35K)