Does everyone else keep a suicide note in their wallet?

does everyone else keep a suicide note in their wallet?

Attached: speed.gif (320x240, 997.68K)

Nope. Police directly correlate suicidal thoughts and behavior to wanting to harm other people. If I ever get caught up in funny business I don't want that to be the first thing they see.

>t. guy who had feds kick down door at 5 in the morning for misunderstanding.
I swear they asked me 50 times over the course of 3 hours if I was suicidal. Piggies like to profile for some reason, stay frosty robots.

nah, if I ever an hero, I need to make it look like an accident so that my family can get my death benefits from my life insurance policy.

Im both suicidal and want to harm others, mostly jews and blacks

No but I have an old folder with "I hate my life" written all over it"
Looks like I hated myself even when I was a 5th grader and forgot about it when I turned into a normie for a short while

I don't like this gif fren.

Attached: 1640453415457.png (785x757, 267.06K)

nah, I have my note in a text file

I was gonna post 2 lesbian anime girls killing themselves together but its too large

Was thinking about writing one, one never know when they die

I just have a little 3cm card that says sorry.
It'll do, I guess

Attached: 405000.jpg (192x192, 7.09K)

acab. was detained cause my dad thought i was going to kill myself and ended up with 7 bruises, sprained shoulder, a skinned knee, and skinned shoulder. luckily im not mentally ill enough to get myself fully admitted, but i swear places like that are designed to make you go insane.

Attached: 86FE455A-0A07-40AC-97A5-E690EE0FEE41.jpg (1300x1600, 806.63K)

great idea desu

No, I keep a suicide note written in my bedroom as well as a short will
Just in case

No, but I have thought about what I would write on my suicide note.
Yeah, they assumed I was violent because I was suicidal.

I have a will too robo bro.

Sounds like a good way to get sectioned over a minor police search.

I keep a note that was addressed to someone else that I found outside on the ground on my nightwalks,

when I realized people don't really even write their suicide notes that changed things for me, they don't realize what puppets they are, the suicide machine is well maintained though and it's like a shadow weapon of manipulation all the way back too "if they were really going to do it they would have already" and memes like that, if I tried to write a suicide note I doubt it would even encapsulate a shred of what I would truly want to say and yet that's all that can be construed as remembered

suicide notes don't kill psychopaths they give them something to laugh at, you are at the end of the day just a joke to them

No, but I got one tatted up on my fist, bitch.

>kills himself
>doesn't elaborate

Attached: suichad.png (1068x1531, 240.05K)

I wouldn't say anything about my reasons for doing it. I'll just write what i want done to my body and ask whom my belongings be given to