Any failed fellow /ic/ ngmi folks here? show me the stuff you made while you were there

Any failed fellow /ic/ ngmi folks here? show me the stuff you made while you were there.

Here are my stuff

Attached: Collage.jpg (5000x3700, 1.4M)

Looks like crap, you had lightyears to go anyway.

this is why I said "fellow ngmi folks"

I basically have no motivation to draw and stuff. It sucks.

I like the one that looks like jfk next to the clown.

finally a thread to show off this drawing i made in class to my r9k friends

Attached: dopiabu sinsonia 5.jpg (998x1085, 478.12K)

I really like your lines user and the whole concept as well. Gesture and the figure is really cool.

Thank you user. I was trying to capture the likeness of David Bowie from a reference photo of his.

A megumin I drew

Attached: megu.png (1600x1200, 660.48K)

I tried for years and than tossed everything. I fail at every hobby I do

Oh I see. I'm not too good with recognizing faces to begin with haha. I only have a few faces I can really recognize without fucking them up. And that's obama, the guy from star trek, george floyd, and a few other presidents, as well as my family.

Some of those are cute. I think you'll get there eventually.

Drawing megumin is always based.

the key is never giving up user. we all suck at everything but we get better the more we try.

I have the same issue but I think you did a very good job at recognizing that face because a lot of people said it looked like JFK before.

Thank you. We will all make it in whatever we're practicing.

>the key is never giving up user. we all suck at everything but we get better the more we try.
some seem to get it a lot faster. I want to try again but id hate to waste more years of my life

Because a lot of people hide the fact that they are working on something and then they suddenly announce that they, for example, just started drawing. When in reality they were practising in secret for years.
True we all pick things at different speeds but I noticed a lot of artists larping like this before and I only caught them when they accidently showed me their old sketchbooks

Why do they all have nigger noses

Never been to ic before , but I'm almost making my living entirely from art right now(it helps I'm in eastern Europe tho) and soon I will be trying to get into a studio full time. You have to be fucked up in the head and severely autistic to want to be pro for sure .. I lucked out and met a girl last year who was a proper pro working for big clients and we became good friends and she basically helps me and gives me critiques all the time and for that short time I've improved more that all other years combined lol

Attached: received_618286826383379.gif (737x744, 303.82K)

I did everything, I studied and drew anatomy, even specific body parts like hands, feet, etc. but it always came out shit. ill probably start again and go back to the fundamentals since its been so long

If you are doing it just for fun don't be so hard on yourself, I became all right in drawing just an year ago and was drawing for about 5 years already lol

You fail the hobby if you get progressively worse. Not matching someone else's standard is not a failure.

Hit Loomis and either Keys to Drawing or Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. Books help a lot. Pic related. Before and after Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.

I want to be autistically good at drawing but my time is mostly spent at work. I need to mingle with an art community so they'd hold me somwwhat accountable for slacking off during my free time.

Attached: photo_2022-05-31_22-46-29.jpg (514x450, 28.5K)

The number 1 beginner mistake is posting on /ic/ in the first place.

/ic/ is good for finding resources. Other than that things are very toxic in there.

Agreed. That's why I said posting there. The resource thread there is very useful but posting there will suck your progress into a black hole.

Looks good to me. But then I can't even draw a 3d box without fucking up.

drawabox is a resource that can help you draw cool boxes.