Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

Are you guys normal or mutilated and how do you feel about it? I honestly feel sorry for everyone that got circumcised as a kid, it's really fucked up. But at least you don't feel weird about it when everyone in your country is the same as you I guess?
I'm uncircumcised and I live in Switzerland, most people around here are like that.

Attached: 34D41036-74A3-4CEE-9573-AAD224579F25.jpg (1024x618, 37.24K)

I can't even completely pull back my foreskin, what do you have to say about that?

I was circumcized at like 10 and am from a muslim background. I used to be salty about it but then i found out it was because of a medical reason with my dick, not religion. Now im fine with it but i still feel sad that i wont get that extra pleasure ever

Scandinavian and sorta cut. Had phimosis as a kid and opted for surgery. Luckily they just remove what's actually necessary when it's a medical procedure. They don't just cut it all off like the religious kooks do.

Why do you even care? It makes sense for circumcised guys or people from backgrounds where circumcision is common to think about it a lot, but here you are going out of your way to be involved even though you have no reason to be.

>mutilated
it isnt mutilation, stop asking in such a disingenuous way

>that extra pleasure
You mean the normal amount of pleasure.

Yeah I forgot to add that I see nothing wrong with it if it's for medical reasons.
I'm just not okay with basically mutilating children for no reason

Attached: 199C9015-F0D0-4781-B4B2-1438AF333336.jpg (1024x682, 42.61K)

I'm a huefag yet I was circumcised at birth. What gives?

Attached: 1644949915529.jpg (467x664, 52.42K)

Cut looks better, people who obsess over circumcision are closet fags

Attached: 1611941358870.jpg (1285x908, 568.88K)

I hate people who say this. By making circumcision an acceptable medical procedure even when it's needed, you're still giving validity to the practice itself which makes it harder to abolish. The way I see it, the 0.1 percent or so who have phimosis can get fucked. The implications of circumcision aren't worth helping you.

It's because there's literally nothing to do but kill yourself once this happens to you. The people who haven't roped yet basically just complain or ldar.

retarded
>yeah some people may have cancer growing on their earlobes but the implications of earlobe surgery isn't worth helping you
lobomite logic

Just switch to focusing on your prostate for sexual pleasure.

Is earlobe surgery associated with a millennia-old cult ritual involving legalized rape and mutilation of children?

Didn't think so, retard.

>Circumcised
remember what they took from you

>just shove a dildo up your ass or get pegged by your gf like a degenerate goonette, bro!
You could have at least suggested amphetamines to boost pleasure. That's the only thing that can even come close to compensating for this disability.

I'm mutilated and honestly it pisses me off, I'll be flying to Europe once Foregen completes their procedure and I will have my foreskin regenerated.
>But at least you don't feel weird about it when everyone in your country is the same as you I guess?
No, that makes it weirder and more fucked up. People act like you're weird if you're upset that you were skinned alive for no reason as an infant.

>you're a degenerate for pleasuring a natural body part
>you should just be a drug addled meth fiend, bro
You could have at least suggested a naturally occurring drug to not be such an obvious hypocrite.

The prostate is just what's responsible for ejaculation, if you squeeze it then you're going to ejaculate. Whether or not this is "natural" has nothing to do with the fact that it's nowhere near a replacement for the sensate tissue of the penis.

Uncircumcised looks p gross tho. That weird opening is unsettling

i dont understand the controversy its just skin

It's got more nerve endings than the foreskin, so yeah it's a very obvious choice as a replacement for those who are circumcised. Hell, even uncut guys could still get just as much pleasure from it.

Just dropping this to show how insane some peoples arguments are

Attached: unknkjfghown.png (1153x645, 534.68K)