I'm starting to become bitter, lads. All around me I see people who have decent social life and romantic life...

I'm starting to become bitter, lads. All around me I see people who have decent social life and romantic life. I tried to improve, tried to connect, but it didn't work, it never did actually. But lately it has been making me feel serious anger instead of the usual depression. I prefer this newfound anger over the depression, but still, anger is quite overwhelming and feel toxic to me.

Attached: 1637501819827.jpg (736x419, 47.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported. Enjoy the party v&

Literally didn't threaten anyone you stupid fuck

You're dumb if you don't think this sort of content is getting red flagged immediately after multiple shootings.

I screenshot and emailed your post to the FBI too, and I'm not the person you're replying to

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 13-07-47 r9k - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.png (1894x346, 197.13K)

I'm not from the U.S you paranoid retard

Not my problem, retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

I was referring to your paranoia about public shooting. This shit doesn't happen outside your dystopic shithole that is the U.S

(OP)
i will annihilate your fucking bloodline

I'm starting to become bitter, lads. All around me I see people who have decent social life and romantic life. I tried to improve, tried to connect, but it didn't work, it never did actually. But lately it has been making me feel serious anger instead of the usual depression. I prefer this newfound anger over the depression, but still, anger is quite overwhelming and feel toxic to me.
It's frustrating that normal people react to this mindset by ostracizing and shunning rather than listening and helping.
As for your own problems, put the energy from your newfound anger into becoming your ideal self.
+1

I'm already on it, faggot

when you get to 30 its easier to cope. i had a good childhood and youth tho so YMMV hahahahah

>It's frustrating that normal people react to this mindset by ostracizing and shunning rather than listening and helping.
I think it's a natural reaction. Natural selection type shit. But it's god damn awful, indeed.

I'm trying to fix the situation, but it seem to be pretty hopeless. Normal people don't have to try.

>NOOO SOMEONE SAID THEY'RE ANGRY AND POSTED MEN IN BALACLAVAS IM SOO SCARED
why shouldn't someone be angry for being treated like a subhuman piece of shit and socially ostracized, humans are social animals, they are not supposed to be rejected by their own community

you are to blame, if you hadn't engineered society to be like this, if you didn't pigeonhole us and try to get rid of us, there would be no revenge shootings by people constantly tortured and humiliated their entire lives

don't lie, you've seen it, you've participated in it, people are singled out for this treatment and whatever they say or whatever they do they are constantly verbally abused and receive nothing but sarcasm and mockery, it's fucking disgusting, as icing on the cake you claim to be "inclusive" while doing it, you cry over the tiniest slight and screech about the injustice but then treat people like this, then when we complain about serious pain and abuse you call us "entitled" and "narcissistic" for wanting it to be any other way, all with a big smile on your face as though you are a good person

we're not the monsters here, you are, you're the fucking psychopath, you're the one everyone should be worried about, you will go the rest of your life hurting people while most here will stay in their basements and only meekly go outside, terrified and cowed knowing how they are going to be treated and often having their fears and "insecurities" proven as fact

user, why do you think I'm going to read all those words when a retard typed them?

Holy shit I can't believe you just downvoted him like that
The shootings will continue until the bullying stops

Attached: file.png (506x615, 63.32K)

>can't focus for literally 30 seconds
oof

You're hurting yourself by holding onto this sort of masculine anger user. Let go, and find your feminine side. When you have developed emotional intelligence you will feel healthier and happier

Attached: maxresdefaul.jpg (1280x720, 56.25K)

tl;dr: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DA NORMOS WON ROTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO

Unironically disgusting

>all this text because he couldn't get sex

When you are a full human being and not merely male you are closer to the goddess. Life is love and light user; you can find this truth yourself, but your feelings of hatred and anger are holding you back

Attached: ima.jpg (300x168, 6.56K)

Ehhhh, he's right. Nobody's been fucked over purely for online posts yet. Even this doesn't meet the legal standards for being a threat. However, retards get fucked all the time for acting too cagey IRL around normies at work or school. Happens after every high profile mass shooting.

kys stupid faggot

Attached: Download (11).jpg (288x175, 7.37K)

Yuki!
I've been searching for your posts all morning!
Working in the saltmine must be tiring.
Do your best!