You just graduated high school

>you just graduated high school
>pic related was your math teacher throughout all four years, and you both were on super good terms
>shortly after graduation, she emails you and asks if you would like to meet up

How do you respond?

Attached: FNerl0WagAMwU_B.jpg (788x1200, 115.53K)

how fat is her ass? this is highly important

A lot of fat on it, but unshapely and doesn't really stick out too far. Sort of a box shape.

what is her flatulence like?

All teachers should be, at the very least, overweight. This will help the boys develop a healthy sex drive, and the girls develop healthy body images.

Attached: b5380902932e7f243f051c187022276d.jpg (993x1319, 1.11M)

her body is disgusting. you really think i care for fat women?

Post more of her asshole

>you really think i care for fat women?
Um... You don't? All straight men are into fat women due to our biology.

They also should have horrible and frequent flatulence

I get into a relationship with her, and I slowly segue into making it a feeding relationship. I've wanted to see her at 600+ lbs since I first walked in her classroom in freshman year.

Not math teacher, but I ended up hooking up with my HS bio teacher years after, when she contacted me on facebook

Wonder how she got my email?

Attached: what.jpg (353x332, 17K)

Shouldn't be hard for a teacher, it must have been in the school system.

It's actively harmful, ESPECIALLY in an elementary school setting, for a teacher to be skinny. It will cause the girls to think that being skinny is ideal, when being overweight is actually the healthiest for women. All female teachers should at least have 25 BMIs starting out, and they should be encouraged to gain up to 40 and beyond throughout their career.

Of course, we need to cap it off at some point, since being too fat can cause some health problems (just not as much as being skinny will). I would say that a BMI of 80 is the max that a teacher should have.

Attached: 52918756_p0.jpg (1024x768, 185.87K)

I respond by killing myself because I'm clearly in a dream.

Skinny women are honestly so fucking disgusting. I love fat ladies.

the most true shit of all time. wish girls got overfed in school and got used to being fat at an early age

this might be the best board of all time. fat women rule

>healthy
>overweight

Do you suffer from brain damage?

Stop trying to make your kinky fantasies sound beneficial to society, hornfag

its unhealthy to not be overweight. modern science has brainwashed you. but only for women really i dont care about dudes