Reminder that men peak later than women. Its all gonna be okay bros

Reminder that men peak later than women. Its all gonna be okay bros

Attached: 1651695438153.png (1280x672, 112.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aap9815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black women rated lowest in desirability
Who the fuck made this graph? I bet it's a fat obese whitey.

reality? Its the same in every graph

Yay, i can't wait for my fat used up hag of a wife when I am 40. That will make it all worth it.

>* Based on the number of initial messages a user receives on an online dating service
This is weighted right? Where is the full data? Am I supposed to believe white men receive more initial messages that women?

All cope. Your best life is between 16-25.

Attached: 92ess83ctzm21.jpg (750x935, 69.36K)

>believing this
claiming men peak any later than 30 is cope, maybe some late bloomers one or two years later, but that's it

I think it's similar to women and men should care more about their body as they age

science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aap9815

Not OP but here's a link to the study this is from. The desirability metric is weighted based on the desirability of people who contact you as well as the total number of contacts.

>best life is 16-25
>post 35 year old
what he mean by this?

Hes 26 right now in 2022, and probably was 20 when the pic was taken.

Nah that's not true im female and I don't care how old a guy is i don't care if he's 4 years old he's already peaked to me

Men start losing their hair in their early 20s. A woman that isnt a fucking slob is still hot into her 40s. once you got a widows peak it doesnt matter how what shape you're in, it doesnt matter how attractive your face is. Baldness is sexual death. Women like 50 year old guys for their money, and thats all

Finally a realistic thread on this blackpill hellhole. The Blackpill is false and a death cult.

Do. The. Work.

Attached: 4523544543.jpg (1214x580, 90.19K)

Black women can either be the nicest people you meet or the biggest most annoying assholes you'll ever meet

>admits to being attracted to

but what do women in their 20s prefer?

>be happy when some used up roastie who rode the cock carousel is happy to use your income to settle down when you reach 40

Somebody post the chart!
Big black dick

Chad, obviously

Men aren't into beastiality and want feminine girls. Sorry to burst your bubble, Tyrona

Yeah, no

Men peak at like 20