Why are normies seething so badly on the comments? I think shes 100% correct

Why are normies seething so badly on the comments? I think shes 100% correct

Attached: A7EB32E9-422B-4506-A9BC-71001B4D5D09.jpg (750x641, 165.07K)

Because that would mean single sexless men can't be fixed unless we give them a fiancee

For women she's probably right. Women need men in their life. The reverse is not true.

Women and normies 100% agree with the blackpill, they just withhold the talking points when it isn't convenient for them to use it. E.g. sex is a human right for me, but not for thee

you will never be a woman, tranny

oxf

People don't like it when someone figures them out

It's actually the opposite.

She's mentally ill and she's exploiting her partners by over-relying on their presence in her life anchors for her emotional well-being. She's not "fixed," she's just using another person to patch up the problems she refuses to fix in herself.

>blackpill is RIGHT!
Nigger, the blackpill is what every fucking rational and functionally social person has already known since elementary school. Incels like to believe they've found some newfangled knowledge and created an entire lore around it because they never go outside and socialize.
>attractive people are desirable
Wow. Profound. Could've never discovered this until YouTube channel GIGABLACKPILL told me about it!

A man that gets no love grows into a monster, it's just a matter of time.

A woman will always get love, one way or another. They don't even need sex.

I think she's right, but it's very rare. Most people just need to get their shit together. And some people need a motive to do so. That's why you often hear these stories of "Oh this kid saved my life when I was so depressed." The kid didn't make them happy. Being pumped full of paternal hormones and having the constant looming threat of the government jailing your ass for child neglect forces you to get your rear in gear and do something.

This is Twitter
Rule 1 | Don't say anything good about men
It's the same rule here when it comes to women

Incredible how your own imagination disturbs you into seething

i been watching nothing but Hoarders lately and the fate of a roastie when she hits 60 is something closer to a hoarder. disgusting slob living in squalor and animal feces surrounded by sickly animals with kids who want nothing to do with them unless its to put them in a home.

Maybe society needs its monsters to justify its existence

No, I will not be your manic pixie dream boy.

>Women and normies 100% agree with the blackpill
Obviously they do, they love black people, the only people who really aren't "black"pilled yet are incels, who aren't yet ready to admit society is BLACKED.

Normalfags hate it when you point out that loneliness is your problem and not muh personality
They always say a relationship wont make you happy but notice how they are rarer single

Seems incels are mad at this truth because incels of Any Forums are not ready to transcend into successful glorious volcels. But women are unstable and men have the inner strength to : fix them or be alone. Women need society, men can be sigma. effeminate men have forgotten this.

An absence of GF isnt what the issue is. I say this as someone who is an autistic recluse raised by narcissistic parents so I may be just too egoistic to care if I dont have relationships since I see most people as beneath me either way. I dont have guy friends either, I see other men as enemies by default. There are no bros only backstabbers in the making.

What an absolute cunt. If I tweeted vice versa I'd get the third degree. Where do these bitches get the hubris to act so entitled? I want to kill their dads.

That's the thing. They don't have any.