Byford Dolphin Diving Bell Accident

What does Any Forums think about the Byford Dolphin Diving Bell Accident?

Attached: ByfordDolphinDeathPicture.jpg (870x432, 83.45K)

is he gonna be okay?

yeah hes just faking it.

Ugly result but painless death because they did in less than a second

We're not sure user, we'll be monitoring him closely over the next few days.

Attached: doctor-3900f8c9b6c5be80f3b2e509eafe9c41d7ad2671-s1100-c50.jpg (1000x750, 53.83K)

This. Good way to go, 9.9+/10 (because the aesthetics are worth 0.1 at most).

If he takes paracetamol and drinks plenty of water he should be fine m8.

can someone explain googling it is too hard

yeah He nutted and she kept sucking

some healing cyrstal and essential oils should fix him up in a jiffy

He drank nerve gas

he probably died instantaneously so not that bad compared to Hisashi Ouchi or those dudes who got trapped inside a giant oven when they were cleaning it

Attached: deep-sea-horror-stories-reddit-fb24.png (1200x630, 510.04K)

Diving bell is a big pressurised metal chamber for divers. I believe one of the operators outside did something retarded and caused the seal to open while it was depressurising and caused all the pressure to be released at once so everyone inside was forced out through a tiny gap within a few seconds.

I read dolphin and thought he got raped by a dolphin or something

I have been in touch with all of the other people who have been working on the plane to work on the left side and I have been offered another opportunity with them for the last couple of days so please let me know if you need any further information or if you need any help.

Attached: 1653768079158.webm (800x450, 1.98M)

change at a extreme
either from being compressed or decompressed at a high rate

There was a plastic moulding factory near me where a guy was cleaning the mould and some faggot manager took off the safety isolation lock and started the process (which had no emergency stop function) and the guy was trapped in the mould screaming as he presumably drowned in molten plastic.
They were trying to bust him out with crowbars and shit but couldn't do it.

Attached: 1470683061414.jpg (476x476, 90.22K)

holy fuck how did she shit so much wtf

1. Grab something that closely resembles shit
2. Insert into bum
3. Turn on the camera and push out the fake poo.
4. ???
5. Profit of degenerates

should've shoved the faggot manager into the molten plastic tub next

IIRC only the man standing next to the seal when it broke was forced out through the gap, the others inside also died instantly from the depressurization but they didn't explode. The man who opened the swal was also struck by moving equipment and killed.