The whore score

>the whore score

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker-98-760x1024~2.jpg (467x229, 19.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UsPwNR4bFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I downloaded an app that would automate actions on my phone, then I set it up to send hundreds of snaps to celebrities and public icons on snapchat because I know they won't open or look at them and I let that run over night. Woke up to a 100k score, I could've kept going to make it 200k, but now my sent/received ratio is all fucked up.

Attached: IMG-008561.jpg (548x644, 25.1K)

My friend found some chick and she had a snap score of 1.2 million. No joke.
That bitch had to be ran through. What a huge red flag

That's not even that high. Mine is over 130k and I'm a KHHV who only talks to 3 people on the app.

How do I boost mine? I have a score of 11

Which app??

Not og

Attached: lr3qxda425291.jpg (671x763, 39.77K)

What's the app? My snap score is about 20k, looking for higher.

Just search auto clicker on the app or play store, they're all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UsPwNR4bFc

what is this?
>t. boomer

Why would you want to boost it? That's already a decent score. Wouldn't that be a red flag if it's too high?

I knew a girl with 2,000,000 once. Shit was insane

Snapchat score. It's the sum of all pics sent and recieved

and why would people want a higher score? does it get you anything or is it like karma on reddit?

I think a lot of women prefer dudes with low social media profiles because it means they're less likely to fuck about on the side. There's a limit though 0 presence makes you look like too much an outcast.

Can't you set up that on an alt account to farm received snaps and boost the ratio?

Yeah I didn't even think of that, but you'd probably need a ton of alternate accounts since you can only send one snap at a time. The upside to farming sent snaps from your main is you can just send one single snap to like 100 different recipients, so it takes less time. No one can see your sent/received ratio though, I wouldn't sweat it.

I have 100,000 and khhv

I don't really care about snapchat so whatev.

Married friend of my just threw up a snap about how sick she feels from taking Plan B. What's the play here

is it just pics or total messages?

I'm doing something a bit different and slower for the receiving snaps.
This is exactly what my strat is. damn was gonna post this but nvm