Why do people get mad when they find out I don't drink?

Why do people get mad when they find out I don't drink?

Attached: Nope.png (1200x700, 1.12M)

Why do people who don't drink always pretend people get mad at them for not drinking as an excuse to feel morally superior for being oppressed?

Because they're insecure faggots.
Because they're insecure faggots.

same reason why i get mad when people show up to a cyphe only to tell me they're on a t break

Nobody understands your disgusting tranny terms. Just kill yourself.

If you're just like "Nah, no thanks" then nobody cares. They get mad at you because you get sanctimonious over it and think you're better than they are.

Just have a bunch of weed edibles at 11 and then again at 5 and you're good

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOW CAN YOU NOT DRINK

Attached: 1654015736998.png (261x261, 31.91K)

Its the vegan syndrome.

>Them: "Want me to get you a drink"
>Me: "Nah, I don't drink"
>Them: "It's ok you can barely taste the alcohol in it."
>Me: "Nah, like, I just don't drink at all.
>Them: "But you don't even notice the alcohol though."
Literally had this conversation more times than I can count. Why can't normies comprehend that some people just do not consume alcohol, whether or not they can taste it. I don't want that shit in my body, what's so hard to understand?

>ask user if he wants a drink
>FUCKING NORMALS
u definitely fun. gud luck getting gf m8

I've come to terms with the fact that I don't enjoy alcoholic drinks or athmosphers, lucky me since every other man in my family has or have had a drinking problem.
Friends still get pisses at me for saying no to drinking and nights out.

>that reading comprehension
Fucking normies, I swear. I'm not angry that they're asking to get me a drink. I'm angry that people don't understand that "I don't drink" means I don't drink, not "I drink a little" or "I drink when I can't taste the alcohol".

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're going out of your way to tell them "Yeah, look at me, I don't drink." Here's the proper, non-asshole way to do this:
>Them: "Want me to get you a drink?"
>Me: "No thanks, I'm good"

They are trying to include you, retard. If you don't drink, stop putting yourself in situations where you're going to be propositioned to drink. You're just complaining to complain. When I didn't drink, the last thing I did was get ass blasted for people trying to include me. Get some creases on your brain, faggot.

>Them: "Want me to get you a drink?"
>Me: "No thanks, I'm good"
>Them: "Don't worry I'm paying"
>Me: "No thanks, I'm good, really"
>Them: "How about a beer?"
In your hypothetical situation, this is how it would go down. You normies can't comprehend an alcohol-free existence.

i havent drunken in more than a decade and any time it somehow comes up (eg being offered a beer) they were cool with it
which is to say: just find better company

Typical normie proving OP right. Why are you so mad at the fact that I don't drink?

anyone who doesn't drink is scared of reveling something about himself while drunk. They know you are hiding something, probably your incelness.

Can't you just claim that you have a health condition and your doctor says no alcohol? If some faggot presses you, it is socially acceptable to go on the offensive and straight up call him an asshole because muh health.

Because you forgot your meds, no one cares wether you drink or not

>fucking normies
>frequently gets asked if he wants a drinks
>most likely at clubs

Kill yourself you normalfag.

Clubs are for faggots, faggot.

No you don't understand. OP is a normalfag who goes to clubs where half drunk girls offer him drinks. He is angry that when he goes to normalfag clubs where they only thing you do is drink and dance that girls are offering him drinks and confused when he says he doesn't drink because its the only fun thing about going to a club.

its kind of like going to a bar to pick up girls except you don't drink and you get annoyed when someone is confused why you refuse an offer for a drink at a bar.

Tell me where you are getting girls to offer you drinks then you fucking normalfag.

>you are mad
lmao sure.

How are you supposed to meet people if all they do is drink?
Who the fuck actually drinks?
Do you guys not have real hobbies or something?

>"lmao sure, I'm not mad that you don't drink"
Meanwhile
>"you, retard"
>"You're just complaining to complain"
>"Get some creases on your brain"
>"faggot"
Tell me more about how not mad you are.