DAILY REMINDER

>you're working your ass off
>hitting the gym 5 days a week
>cultivating multiple interesting hobbies
>planning on getting countless plastic surgeries that can lead to multiple complications and costs 100k+ in total
>studying your ass off
And you're still LUCKY to receive 1/100th of the attention a 3/10 obese woman gets just for merely existing. Why so mad, incel?

Attached: 87043881.jpg (1242x2208, 194.55K)

I agree with the rest of your post, but a hobby isn't meant to impress other people, it's for you.

Thank you God I was not born as a woman or inceltranny. Repeat this prayer everyday.

How can women crave validation at all when it's given to them on a constant basis?

I'm surgerymaxxing so I look good for my mugshot chud

Attached: 1653408135566.jpg (460x350, 17.11K)

That's only true in your head and not in the real world at all. Stop doing that right now.

>be fat hambeast
>cry that you are ugly
>receive infinite validation and attention because you happen to be female
>most likely also receive multiple valid dating offers as well
just exist mode

Attached: creatura.png (583x763, 350.41K)

what the fuck 2 million likes? if an ugly man made that video he'd get 2 likes at most

Alright there's not really a fix for being ugly BUT IT'S NOT HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCK.

When a male does it
>gets brutally doxxed
>gets told he isn't entitled to anything
>gets put on an FBI watchlist
>becomes a lolcow for kiwifarms users
Umm, sweetie... it's all in your head. Men are extremely privileged! We only get paid 500 euros a month for raising each of chad's bastard children while you save 1000 euros from your wagie job! You're the privileged one!

>When a male does it
most likely he just gets completely ignored. maybe 1-2 comments, one saying 'man up and stop crying' and the other telling him to kill himself

the overwhelming majority of ugly women who complain about shit like that arent receiving hundreds of thousands of comments, besides when ugly men do it they get validation too

>besides when ugly men do it they get validation too
post receipts. hardmode: nobody with an obvious genetic defect.

the girl in the pic youre replying to has 76k replies. a lot of ugly girls across the internet get a lot of replies when they post self defeatism shit like that

Stfu, retard. Go back to posting about wanting Russian chads on crystal cafe

Why are you jelous of women? Are you faggot? You also want to taste chads cock?? Stop crying like a bitch. Pussy is valuable, this is how the world works, deal with it.
Pussy is a resource, everybody want to get more of it. Just like money, everybody wants monet, so are you jelous of money too?

retarded ESL take

>are you jelous of money too?
Yes, of course I am. Both pussy and money make your life was easier and enjoyable.

He would get 2 likes and made fun of online.
>what can I even do? Lose weight?

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE JEALOUS OF PEOPLE LIKE BILLIONAIRES AND WOMEN WHO LIVE LIVES ON TUTORIAL MODE. YOU'RE PRIVILEGED, CHUD

>He would get 2 likes and made fun of online
absolutely people would label him an incel immediately and tell him he isnt owed anything

>you're working your ass off
>hitting the gym 5 days a week
>studying your ass off

Yes, and I do it all for myself. Women detract from my otherwise peaceful life.

Attached: 88yu89h.jpg (540x719, 122.03K)

>pussy
>life easier
Never had a girlfriend, have you?

What you gonna do when you're 50 and lonely and the guberman wants to take all your $ after death?