What's behind the primal disgust I feel towards women that have slept with multiple guys...

What's behind the primal disgust I feel towards women that have slept with multiple guys? Seriously I'd rather kill myself than touch an used-up whore. Why are virgin women so rare and far between nowadays?

Attached: 01d8df4d6925e32b4a8df7ee8b04fbf7.jpg (310x236, 13.29K)

>What's behind the primal disgust I feel towards women that have slept with multiple guys?

Your insecurity and angst of being compared to other men who you might not live up to.

>why no virgin women
Because our society allows it and people wanna fuck.

I am not insecure though. You are.

You are just a hole for me to fuck

You can't fuck though

Attached: download (15).jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

I can fuck anytime I want, but there are no decent women who deserve my cock. It's all disgusting pieces of shit and other men's cum like you

>Why are virgin women so rare and far between nowadays?
hypergamy and whore worship. females are always online now, even as kids and they learn early on that if they arent building up their body count then they are missing out on valuable 'life experiences'. so they do just that.

You feel disgust because sex has always been regarded as a sacred act between two people that care and love each other. People that treat sex as something you should have with anyone sets off an instinct that says to you "This person doesn't care for people on an intimate level"

Then explain it. You were the one who cant self reflect and asks strangers about how to interpret his feelings.

Well, then you are a faggot. Congratulations.

>if you don't have sex you're worthless
Classic femoid thinking. Makes it much more obvious that you are just a hole. If you're a man (very likely) and you have this attitude you have even less worth than a hole because at least holes do what they were designed for

I like this user's answer

I don't care anymore since I lost count on how many hookers I slept with

Well I am no damn scientist, I wanted to know the biological reasons

For most men, insecurity. Biologically, there is no reason. Thats something mostly dictated by upbringing. Thats ehy a soicuck has no problem eith a 50 bodycount whore and you do. You probably have notions that female sexuality is shameful and degrading and thats why you need her to be a virgin to respect her. A more personal onterpreation again would be that by seeing it this way you dont actually have to test your hypothesis. You can calm yourself saying "I can get pussy if i want" while not facing possible rejections by excusing your virginity with some type of purity.

It's basedcucks that have been conditioned not me
My reaction is genuine I am not faking anything

And btw why should I feel insecure towards women I am not having sex with, since I disgust them? If anything I'd be insecure with a virgin girl on her prime.

Everyone has been conditioned by something. Soicucks are not faking either.

You could make an argument that your view (that I agree with) is the superior view to propagate because cultures that restricted female sexuality have been more successful historically. Id disagree on that, but thats not the discussion.

On a personal level, since a lot of our society is still influenced by views like yours, it's advantageous to go for virgins, because this will help gain respect of people like you. Thats my reason. And virgins are cute. If you are truly as attractive as you say, you should have no problem finding some.

Because insecurity is irrational and often rooted on your subconscious. Do you think people lose a fear of night by logically knowing that there is no monster under their bed? And yoz might not be insecure, its just the on average best guess.

kys hole. ywn be anything more than used goods to anyone who is a self-respecting man

Attached: thiskillstheroastie.jpg (218x231, 12.99K)

I want a clean hole to shove my dick in and an unused recepticle that will have a child that is biologically mine.
Fuck your conspiracy theory "muh culture" when it has zero proof and massive amounts of proof to the contrary.
There are two entire fields of science saying its biological imperative but fuck your meat flaps, you whore of a femoid.

>t. key that opens no locks

>I can fuck anytime I want
>j-just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm a failure as a man!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

If you have biological proof, post it. But why ask for it in the first place?

Femoids live rent free in your head. Want me to post my dick you faggots?

Keep calling me a virgin it is making for a very good thread. High quality

Women love soulless narcissist npc basedciopaths and their vaxxsperm then wanna act all pure HHAHAHA I fucked lots of whores and it didn't ruin my aura or genes sorry you penis envy cuntrots, I'm a man.

daily reminder you have no value outside of your holes especially if they have already been used

Attached: vi6pt.jpg (518x586, 71.83K)

Its more like the fact that men fuck
Women get fucked.
Men spunk inside women.
Women have their blood antigens altered to match the guy pumping her full of his DNA and their fertility is used up with each childbirth.
The man that impregnates the foid, biologically owns her. She is made to carry his DNA and reproduce for him.
Femoids are literal cum repecticles and baby factories.
Get fucked, FOID!

Which is why we only fuck Chad. Why would we want an ugly incels DNA in us?

you're retarded. that guy was actually giving you solid advice. some girls dig guys who are virgins if you are still attractive. judging by your autistic fits though it will be difficult for you. seriously who cares if she's had sex a few times before? hundreds of times? sure that's pretty gross. but look at yourself. you simultaneously want a girl to have sex with you AND have her be a dainty pure flower. do you not see the contradiction here. if she was a pure virgin she probably would pass over your weird incel ass. sex during dating is normal and how you end up with non-autistic people and you can't expect everyone to marry the first person they date so it's inevitable people are gonna have sex. it's normal and healthy. of course you are gonna ignore everything and keep seething at normies and couples like elliot rodger did on youtube

>He has never seen contraception in his life.
Thank god you are a virgin.

Good bot.

Yep, and the only reasonable response is to use force to reproduce.
Expect it foid.

Rape and domestic terrorism threats? I think I'll be reporting this thread to the FBI now. Cheers user. Enjoy explaining your hard drive full of tentacle hentai and anime tits to the FBI man.