Why do fembots always have roastflaps and never cute innie pussies? Is having an ugly pussy a sign of bad character?

Why do fembots always have roastflaps and never cute innie pussies? Is having an ugly pussy a sign of bad character?

Attached: 1467634928.jpg (1280x1711, 190.61K)

Most fembots have autism and autism comes with masculine facial features and excess testosterone that causes labial overgrowth.

Having an outie is a sign of having sex with a lot of different men, which indicates bad behaviour.

I can't love a woman who doesn't have an innie pussy.

Borat(Asuka) has an innie and she's one of the most fucked in the head women I have ever known.

Also, I know more than one girl that have outsides and despite them being slags, they're really nice people. I don't think pussy shape and personality are correlated.

I have a innie and am a mentally ill woman with autism its just genetics and luck I always wished I had a outie seems more easy to use things like tampons

You know they're pussy looks the same once you spread the labia, right user? Men who only like innies are closeted homosexuals who fap to futa cocks.

Thats nothing, you ever see the blown out asshole of an anal slut

Attached: 4tIFAyN8zuCUFsHcx2tPftvnMzgBcOy_ySkEf11b9uU.jpg (509x679, 37.69K)

Ew what the fuck is wrong with you faggot? Why in gods name do you have this abomination saved, you disgust me

its not even that bad compared to a lot of shit I've seen. On /gif/ I've seen people saw puppies in half, while they're alive, with a handsaw.

virgin here. how rare are innie pussies? how do i cope if i ever get a gf and find out she has a roastie (high mileage pussy)?

Her vagina disgusts me as much as her asshole.

haha what a fucking newfag normie zoomzoom

Attached: 57b779ea76d9bc4e79206dff5fbb662e.14.jpg (1280x720, 76.13K)

Outies are nice because there are fun and interesting parts to lick/suck/flick/tickle/tease down there.

It's especially fun when she's embarrassed about having an outie -- I love teasing her about it.

>Outies are nice because there are fun and interesting parts to lick/suck/flick/tickle/tease down there
just threw up in my mouth. thanks faggot. really made me want to stop being incel.

Outies are vile and I say this as someone who's ex had a roast. Firstly because they're much harder to clean due to all the weird folds and crevices.

Bacteria and smegma gets stuck in all the folds and starts to smell unless she washes it very well.

Secondly, outie lips feel horrible. They feel kind of rough and get dry easily as they're hanging outside the body and don't receive as much lubrication. The texture is deeply unpleasant. It's hard to describe, kind of feels like a wrinkly old persons turkey neck except less soft, all crepey and wrinkled and shrivelled up. It's just disgusting. I have an innie gf now and it's so much better.

> calls someone a "faggot" for sucking on pussies
Do you even logic?

How common are outies actually? I've been with 3 fembots their pussies all looked like OP's pic, am I just really lucky?

Why do you retards still pretend fembots exist? Women can't be robots ergo fembots are an impossibility.

I've been with ten white women, would say 3 were real innies, 4 were disgusting roasties, and 3 were moderate outies (e.g. clit peaking out but a bit)

I've had sex with 5 women are 2 were innies, but they were also BPD.

My ex had a roastie too and everything you said is 100% spot on. Also them flaps were always all over the place and sometimes when putting my dick in it would hurt her because the flaps would go inside with it lmao.
Innies is where it's at.