Did anyone else here have absolutely zero friends in high school or is it just me...

did anyone else here have absolutely zero friends in high school or is it just me? i used to have a bunch in elementary but they all moved away. i was either treated like shit or ignored during my high school career.

Attached: gif (1).gif (640x360, 1.98M)

I had what you would call "acquaintances" who hung out without me.

I'm the same, our classes from elementary to junior high were all the same kids for the most part since I went to a catholic one that was k-8 but even then I was kinda just there and not really a part of any group with the other kids, then nobody besides one stacy went to the same highschool and I've never had any "friends" since

This. I would hang out with different groups.
Some times id hang out with a few lads and play halo and drink their dads shitty beer on our lunch break. Other times id be playing 5 aside football (soccer).
After school i realised i didnt make a core group of friends and ended up being dropped by everyone once they all went to college, uni or work.

I have the same issue at work now. I chill with all the dofferent groups and dont have a core groujadhxp of friends.

I'm a tranny, when I was in HS i had no friends either.
I still don't have any friends :(

Attached: 747475757383.jpg (400x300, 24.1K)

I didn't, but I didn't want them.

I realize that my extreme social alienation is entirely on me. People reached out to me, but I pushed them away.

Even though I'm in my 30s now, and have absolutely nothing in my life, and I may as well not even exist, I still can't say for certain that I would do things any differently.

Sometimes I am legit in awe of what an abberation of a human being I am. I feel like a whole different species unto myself.

was pretty popular but by senior year I was completely a loner.
fucked a couple girls but there was major drama with both
had about 4 friends who we did everything together with before, during , and after school. but then a couple of them overdosed so things were real awkward and the remaining couple along with myself were pretty damned depressed. and when we weren't the rat pack that we were back in the day we stopped showing up to parties. pretty sad the way it all fizzled out.. it was pretty cool being able to really think hard and clearly about life and stuff on the way out of higschool tho. so I guess no regrets.

Yeah me neither. I got along with people well enough in class, but when the bell rang I was alone. Used to spend lunches by myself, and I never once hung out with anybody after school. I did have friends in elementary, but around middle school people stopped talking to me and formed their own cliques, a couple started to bully me but mostly they just left me alone.
By the end of high school I could be friendly to anyone and hung around some groups peripherally, but I was never really included. even the total loser kids and nerds I didn't fit in with. Whatever, being an adult is better, I never really learned to make friends but at least I have freedom now.

I didn't even hang out with them outside of school.

poor tranny. i could be your friend...

I had some people who I ate with at lunch but otherwise felt like a ghost. Managed to get a prom date just by randomly asking a girl because my parents insisted on it.

>zero friends in kindergarten
>zero friends in elementary school
>zero friends in highschool
>zero friends in university
>zero friends at work
Am I the king of infrels?

Attached: 1654015570426.jpg (994x1024, 318.16K)

I moved to a new town for highschool and had no friends

What game? Is this? Looks lit?

Columbine Doom wad, you can find it on the internet archive.

Your friendship would mean the world to me :)
though I suppose you probably left this thread already + we have no means of connecting socially.

well there is discord but we will probably ghost each other in 2 weeks, maybe a month tops. you probably have online gaymer friends and such... the only way we could truly connect is if you live near me but the chances of that are just... ahh forget it.

>you probably have online gaymer friends and such
I don't :( I have no online friends either.
so where do you live just incase?

oh umm... east coast US.
what about you, anony?

Im from europe...
Goodbye. You were the closest thing to a friend I've ever had :(

oh no.. goodbye fren. i'm sorry.