Theres NO options left for you

Believe me, you've been filtered out. Throw away any hope of meeting women in real life or whatever, it'll never happen because thats not the norm anymore. Oh and tinder, yea forget about it. The average girl gets hundreds and hundreds of matches, so many guys you wouldnt believe. They dont even need to be chad, theres so much of them its almost guaranteed you'll get lost in the sea of horny guys. This aint about being ugly also, average dudes and even slightly above average are affected.

Attached: file-20171018-32367-19u7131.png (1200x1200, 792.82K)

I went out and joined a close knit, trad religious community. There are SO many high school girls who are probably virgins and whose families I'm on good terms with, and hardly any high school chads. In an ideal world, I could wait for them to come of age and have more options than I know what to do with.
But guess what demographic already isn't in church? College age girls. 100% of these high school girls WILL leave the state for college never to return, just as all of their predecessors did, and whoever doesn't end up woke will marry someone they met on the opposite coast.
And the priest, who is tall, handsome, and married at 19, thinks I'm the one not putting myself out there.

>be me
>go out to the bar by myself like usual
>have my ear buds listening to music
>girl approaches me and asks what I'm listening to
>give her an ear bud
>we groove for a minute
>she invites me over to chat with her friends
>chat with everyone for awhile
>settle up and get ready to leave to the next place
>girl that approached snags my phone and puts her number in
>asks if she can tag along wherever I'm going
>sure
>have a great evening with her
>end up at my place
>going on another date tonight
lol I love these demoralization threads because they are completely perpendicular to reality. None of what you said is true and it's fucking awesome.

Some other things you'd like to add that never happened?

Nice demoralization thread, anyway much better than the fake moralization shit.
Changes nothing. Women are still whores with sky high unrealistic standards and I feel nothing for them other than disdain at this point.

I have to be real with you OP, Im not buying your book or joining your cult.

You went outside and touched grass.

>this NEVER happened
>you WILL be demoralized
lol
>he cares
lol

Based
Cringe /ic/-tier crabs. I know it all seems bleak as fuck when all you do is stare at your computer screen but good god anons

Attached: 1650047376944.jpg (675x949, 114.06K)

>Never gotten interest or attention from a single woman in the 20 years of my life
>hur dur there's hope
Fuck off user. If I had the potential to succeed then I would already have done that.

Congrats for having good looks.

thanks bro. my 5'9" stature and skullet haircut are a phenom.

same but I was listening to "OVER 4 U HOES" so she cringed and left with an expression of disgust on her face.
cool story anyway.

>Never gotten interest or attention from a single woman in the 20 years of my life
You're going to call me crazy but...I think you have to TALK to women. Or not, go gay and shag femboy bussy for all I care

Attached: 1559605584977.jpg (600x768, 156.64K)

Such a larp LMFAO

are you good looking? I wish that kinda stuff happened to me..

Either larping or good looking. Either way your post changes nothing.

>This thread and OP

Attached: CE05A49B-5249-4AB6-829C-A91883FEE715.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Women don't talk to me so there's not much I can do about it. They'd talk to me if they wanted to since women have the power when it comes to this shit while I'd get blackmailed or some other shit.

the whoredom operation is blossoming into something beautiful more gangbang whore queens to rule you faggots

SDFGSDFGS,D FDGSDFGSDF.

> SDFIGOSJDFGOSIJFG

Attached: DGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDF.jpg (1000x788, 50.52K)

post texts