This could be me but society refused me prime teen pussy

Just fucking lol at wagecucks who leave their home every morning and contribute to this tyrannical oppressive society despite being pussyfree sexless hugless kissless incels. I will simply not do it if society refuses to give me my godgiven human rights i rightfully deserve such as nearly 7000 of hugs and blowjobs from the prime teen virgin gf that i rightfully deserve therefore i have no other choice than to claim sexual reparations until i die. Basically,

>NO PUSSY NO WORK
>NO PUSSY NO TAXES
>NO PUSSY NO VACCINE
>NO PUSSY NO PEACE

Simple A-S

Attached: wagecuckatworkloll.jpg (2400x1350, 761.81K)

Why do all of you act like literal children? There has to be a correlation between rapists and fags being mentally underdeveloped.

But you're not prime teen dick like pic rel. Why should you get prime teen pussy?

Attached: 52325c6a678bcd565361c9a1525569e3.jpg (500x394, 29.49K)

Fuggin shid u downvoted OP DDD:

Attached: file.png (703x553, 158.54K)

wtf is that gay ass reddit looking thing?

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>wtf is that gay ass reddit looking thing?
It's a perfectly normal screenshot of Any Forums.org
#Any Forums +1

Yep, totally normal

Attached: file.png (1027x944, 243.68K)

Never thought about it like that. Makes sense. After all, why should I work when I'm denied a biological right, the most basic human right since the dawn of time, since before recorded history?

Attached: bilbo-baggins.jpg (790x329, 32.86K)

you have a point
im just going to leech off the government

Yeah whatever loser just sit in your room

>coming to Any Forums to call others losers
pot kettle

Sitting in the corner with your arms crossed to own the normies is nice for a while, but most long-term neets aren't happy. It takes a special kind of schizoid type person to be content with that life. I.e. the kind of person who doesn't concern himself with sex, love and belonging.
I have myself convinced that I'm a based hermit like that, but the reality probably is that I have been clinically depressed for 20 years, and at this point being depressed is my baseline. I have no concept of it being any better, so things are alright.

based and leechpilled

>muted for 2 seconds jfl

Attached: based department.png (634x768, 558.44K)

king, your logic is absolutely flawless.

>hikikomori (grass eaters)
>tang ping (lying flat)
>mgtow
>the great resignation

the fire spreads

Really wish I could just do this but my parents would throw me out of the house, sucks.

In which Incels spout leftist rhetoric again without realising it

>Society no longer has a benefit for the working class
>So why should I work and participate?

You dumb niggers will post frogs and call yourselves alt-right continuing to shoot yourself in the foot, though.

Attached: 1652965875593.jpg (842x1620, 685.38K)

True. Why should I give back to a society that hates me?

you are forgetting the fact that leftists, just like everyone else, absolutely abhor incels and want nothing to do with them

You've clearly never met a leftist in your life, it's incels top to bottom. Horseshoe theory is real.

I have a girlfriend. Based. Do you have any argument?

self hating incels who would never identify as one and would attack anyone who did

You'd take the vaccine for pussy?

Attached: 1652730155723.jpg (481x401, 35.8K)

>when their point is so good that even when you try to satirize it, it still makes sense
Nice try glowie. Keep making these posts though, I'm sure you'll collect enough good boy point and get that promotion soon.

>everyone is a glowie
take your meds and go back to Any Forums schizo

>appeals to authority and majority
Why do you act like wild animal and mindless fanatic?

Why the fuck would feds be anti work?

u should work because mommy isnt gonna live forever