Why do men claim to be lonely when 95% of them are chasing the top 13% of women?

Why do men claim to be lonely when 95% of them are chasing the top 13% of women?

Attached: 1653379137492.png (720x1501, 154.97K)

>5'8 cap
What gay shit is this

>Have to add literal married girls to the pool to make the numbers look worst
The worst part is you know some roasty will post this sorta stuff on some male hate reddit board somewhere.

Computer, run new simulation:

Married
Birther (6 children minimum)
African
Over 6 feet tall
Rubenesque
Disgustingly wealthy (comes from old money)

175+ """females""" are freaky
no i'm not a manlet

why do women claim to be lonely when they are chasing the top 5%-1% of height and penis size?

Adding married women to the denominator is fundamentally dishonest.

And the obesity epidemic is the fault of fat people. I refuse to accept any responsibility for it whatsoever. I'm not going to indirectly punish myself for the sins of landwhales by adjusting my taste to the "new average" their disgusting gluttony and sloth have created.

>not married
>no kids
>not overweight
that's still too high male standard according to foids.

No you're just gay.
girls under 5'6-5'8 are freaky because I don't play fucking genshit.

that is not how mathematics works you fat brainlet yanks

yeah, i don't make the "women need to lower their standards" argument because i know it's rubbish. i do want a gf who i think is beautiful. lowering standards is retarded, that's just killing the magic of romance, you're supposed to feel an intense attraction to your partner. and you can't do that if you're settling.

but the situation just sucks for everyone. bith men and women are chasing the pretty successful people. and only a few of us actually are pretty or successful. it's a cosmic fucking conspiracy.

>Another ethnic seething that white chad doesnt want her
Every day on this fucking board

Attached: 0BF58C33-37AE-4E2F-B936-1300B3AA4AF2.png (330x358, 18.29K)

>liking feminine females is gay
based epson

why can't women put their fucking forks down?

the issue is better looking men are willing to date down for some pussy. women don't date down for sex. they've been conditioned from early childhood that they're princesses and deserve only the best.

>that is not how mathematics works you fat brainlet yanks

Yes, it is.

Married people are not up for consideration. They are in neither the numerator or denominator. Married people have taken themselves out of the relationship marketplace, and they have done so IN PAIRS.

The "probability by attribute" only applies to market participants. Including the married is like including the dead.

There's just as many fat men as fat women, retard. God, rent free.

I only like women who don't exist tomboys

Attached: Need tomboy.jpg (822x1024, 83.31K)

Women over 5'8 are considered beasts. I'm 5'9, and a femcel. My sister is 5'1 and inundated daily with offers from men. She went to go buy a kitten and the old boomer dude literally texted her he wants to fuck her. Meanwhile I've never been hit on in my life. No one wants tall girls, apart from a weird minority of online fetishists.

So just women being women? Nothing we can do about it but at the same time I'm not gonna do anything other than being a drain on the society that supports this entitlement from women.

NTA. Okay then let the fatties be together and give me the top 10% man a slim, fit woman.

Quiet tranny. There is nothing hotter than tall women, the issue you have is that you want a chad who's 7' while the 4'9 girl wants a 6' guy. You're both still nuts.

>Including the married is like including the dead.

Exactly. If they add "alive" to the list of characteristics, the percentage is like 0.06%!

>YOUR STANDARDS ARE TOO HIGH!!!

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not oregano.

Attached: are you sure about that.png (670x451, 52K)

this is what the body positivity movement did. shit tons of lardass women with tons of positive whale representation in the media, who unironically believe in the "healthy at any size" meme.

Higher in women by how much? A negligible amount I'm betting. Not to mention men get an unfair BMI advantage just by being taller.

>By just being taller
Just stop eating you fat fuck.

just go bum blokes poofter

Imagine being the top 25% of the population and you still can't get laid. You must be ugly as fuck bro.