Would you take a roasties word for being STD tested and clean?

would you take a roasties word for being STD tested and clean? or would you only go raw if she showed the paperwork?

Attached: QmxvZy01NDU3.jpg (950x600, 53.46K)

you virgins never made it this far

hello r9k we are in bed together awaitng your reponse on how to proceed

Is this a troll

Would you really stand with your cock a few inches from a dripping wet pussy and wonder about stds and paperwork? How do you think humans did it for millions of years? Did people die of syphillus? Yes, so what faggot? Get some pussy and die you piece of shit, what do you want to live to 90 because you never went balls deep in some strange pussy?

You just take antibiotics anyway fuck it. Stop thinking

I would not trust a woman with a thing

Absolutely not. This is how I got herpes.

i fuck them with a condom without paperwork. But im talking about going raw no condom

how is herpes in your experience on a scale of 1-10

10 being really fucking bad

During initial outbreak: 9.
During other outbreaks: 7.
Rest of the time: 1.

how often do you get outbreaks or do you not get them anymore?

Ouch, i thought the only risk of raw dogging was pregnancy. And thats not really a risk if you ask me, especially if shes really attractive

also why did you think it was a good idea to stick your cock into a roast beef sandwhich without a condom?

>girl tells me she had an std test and is clear.
Yeah, despite it being a good thing thats a red flag lad.
Like girls putting out the first night. Great, but not a girl i want to settle with.

It was 1-2/year for a while, but I haven't had one I'm aware of in a few years now. It depends on how aggressive the strain is, if it's HSV1 or 2, and where it is.

based tyrone. ghost her and never pay child support

Spoken like someone who has never had a woman try to baby trap him...

Because we had both recently had a STD panel done and had clear results. In writing. It turns out that HSV1 and 2 are not tested for unless specifically requested. This is a fact that she knew and I did not. We were together for about 2 years and the sex was absolutely the best of my life. I still miss the sex, but I do not miss her.

Not him but I would do it. I dont know that much about stds but wheres the thrill if you wear a raincoat ?
I personally like the feeling that theres a chance you might accidentally get her pregrant or you get carried away and do it intentionally in the spur of the moment.

god that would be so hot if the woman wasnt old and fat

I'm not into garnished wages, lawsuits, forced custody, child support, etc. But hey, your kink isn't my kink, and that's OK!

you can get sued for that ? Ah shit. I thought the state pays them child support

i probably should join some christian organization, i heard they are agianst contraceptives. God sometimes i wish i could be David Koresh

Attached: SaintKoresh.png (450x399, 325.34K)

No amount or quality of sex is worth joining an organized religion.