People rated me as a 6/10 that could improve by hitting the gym and not dressing like a bum...

People rated me as a 6/10 that could improve by hitting the gym and not dressing like a bum. The reason I am not doing that and indulging in blackpill theories is the following: I don't care about random sluts, I am still waiting for the love of my life. Which may as well never come considering how depressed, isolated and out of shape I am right now, but I don't care. Dieing a virgin is totally ok with me. The problem is, I do also hate humanity with all my heart.
>I can't stand people making fun of virgins by targeting their sexlessness and insecurities
>I can't stand people using incel as an insult
>I can't stand the hardships a man gotta go through to have sex with mediocre, used up whores
>I can't stand people denying getting sex is hard for men
>I can't stand people valueing males according to their reproductive success
>I believe society is completely fucked up and normies are downright evil
>I believe capitalism and its application on human relationships ("sexual revolution") is a cancer that eventually will doom us all
Every single day of my life I struggle between aiming to be a good family man (the best I can be), and turning into a fat egotistical bastard that fucks every and all females he can get his hands on. Yes, my sexlessness is pretty much a choice, but I can't bear the stigma that comes with my virginity anymore. People think virgins are creeps, molesters, homosexuals, social rejects, religious fanatics and so on even though we all know dark triad is a thing. I AM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING SHIT. I NEVER HURT ANYONE IN THE ENTIRETY OF MY SHITTY LIFE. STOP HATING MY ASS. If I managed to get in shape and fuck girls then I'd be free of all this bullshit. However, I've been taught that having sex with a girl I don't love is a bad thing to do and considering how much I've seen my mother suffer by the hands of my father I just can't pretend that love and sex can be two separate things. My rant is over

Attached: 01.png (915x1300, 503.27K)

are you waiting for a Himeno gf?

Attached: 1653204537511.jpg (1649x1682, 1.81M)

No, I haven't found a better pic

nevermind then, i only answered your blogpost because i liked the Himeno pic

Attached: FA4YxzeXIAIEa5S.jpg (1047x1208, 451.39K)

> I don't care about random sluts
>People rated me as a 6/10 that could improve by hitting the gym and not dressing like a bum

Imagine hearing a fat woman say that the reason she doesn't want to get in shape is because she'll get attention from horny men.You do realize how stupid that sounds? Also how can you be a hopeless romantic, and not do your most to attract a partner. We all understand that the game is rigged but self sabotaging yourself and saying being sexually attractive will only attract shitty people in your life is a defeatist and reductionist attitude. Which is probably what's holding you back the most.

So stop making excuses, and increase your chances in finding someone who will devout their time for you. God knows most of us wouldn't date an obese fembot, and it's not because of their character. A lot of them are really sweet people, but the obvious disconnect is there. That's why you used an image of an attractive female to represent your longing for love. You yourself know that attraction is important but you somehow take the highroad so you don't actually have to put the effort.

Attached: tumblr_c71d0207296f5b41295afe5c721ad369_29d6d0be_250.jpg (250x250, 26.55K)

yeah this whole post reads like a lot of coping and rationalizing
i just say "i don't have a gf cause i'm too lazy to change to their liking"

Attached: file (17).png (416x315, 33.15K)

I don't "put any effort" because I feel like I am the victim of an injustice. I can't ignore people brigading against incels anymore. I need to find a solution for that before even thinking about "putting the effort".
Also the fact a man needs to "put the effort" in order to find a fucking woman is hilarious. I can't accept that either. I have no reason to settle with a woman who would consider me hideous in my current state. I'd rather marry someone who is neglected like me and then improve together. But that will never happen because women are playing in easy mode

>to have sex with mediocre, used up whores
Now I see why women don't like you.

Shut up mediocre used-up whore

You're the equivalent of a fat girl who refuses to lose weight. but whatever keep being miserable and thinking any girl who would be attracted to you is a slut.

Or hey if you don't think sexual attraction is important why don't you just start dating men?

>I don't "put any effort" because I feel like I am the victim of an injustice

I can empathize with that, and you're right there is an injustice but I'm not going to sell my self short and wallow in pitty and hope some fembot with big hoinker boinkers comes and saves me.

What's worse is that I don't do this to step on you. I truly believe that the black pill is a road map to success. The world is vapid and dirty, lets stop pretending we're all pure and sweet.
> I need to find a solution for that before even thinking about
Stop getting caught up on lables, and view the world for the cesspool that it is. Love for all I know doesn't really exist. I've been alone for 27 years, and ever since I changed my attitude I've gotten more attention from women.

>Also the fact a man needs to "put the effort" in order to find a fucking woman is hilarious.

Sorry I wansn't born extremely charismatic, or extremely attractive, most of us aren't. People have to put some sort of effort. If you want everything to be organic and perfect you're living in the most blue pilled teenage dream imaginable.

Attached: tumblr_omvhpeLKcO1u6www0o7_250.png (250x250, 34.44K)

everyone is at all times a victim of some (imagined or real) injustice. you are who you are, not a transendent mind but a body born in a time and place

Attached: 1649874404574[Himeno].jpg (764x1169, 1.68M)

>and thinking any girl who would be attracted to you is a slut.
When did I say such a thing? Women are sluts because they are having promiscous sex and replacing their boyfriends too often and for frivolous reasons

Tl;dr
>I want to have sex
>but only want to do so in LTR with a woman I love
>however, almost all women are garbage and the only way I could realistically get sex is by ONS, therefore I am stuck

almost all humans are garbage. you can most likely get the woman of your dreams if you put in lots of hard work.

Yes. My options are either staying a virgin or fucking retarded tinder bitches. And I am unsure about what I should do.

or becoming a more valuable person, a person girls desire, and finding a wholesome one, whether on dating sites, irl or even by moving to a less degenerate country
it's all in your hands if you have the willpower.
i don't so i don't complain.

Attached: 1653276900596.jpg (1883x1080, 433.94K)

Bluepill. I am too old to deceive myself.

I am a guy you fucking gay ass, incel ass, broke ass small-dicked bitch

You are still a whore

And that is bad...because? You don't like sex?

I like sex, especially passionate sex. What I dislike is reciprocal masturbation, which is all sex amounts to if deprived of love.

You don't like masturbating ? I bet you do it all the time tho

Attached: ecface22228b13ebba4992f8a25634c6--one-piece-anime-roronoa-zoro.jpg (500x456, 36.72K)

Self masturbation is not as dangerous and not as depressing as intercourse with a woman who slept with multiple guys before