/mcg/ - Momcest General #3

Mom at the beach Edition.

Previous thread: Since the previous thread was so successful and asked for it let's try this again.

Share pictures of milfs and your thoughts on them or your mother.

Attached: 1652364363077.jpg (854x1280, 212.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/attraction-evolved/201801/our-attraction-partners-who-look-our-parents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya coulda picked a better pic to start the thread with but I digress, good to see the thread general back up

More old texts
The article was about sexual imprinting.

Attached: crop.png (1440x633, 74.24K)

>article
you got a link to it?

Uh im gonna creampie your mama oh so bad im gonna cum inside her and pump all that seamen in her ass uughh im gonna eat her ass with my cum on it and make her gag on my dick tasting cum dripping dick omg im gonna bury that cock so deep in her throat omg im gonna cum im cumming im cumming aaghhh

yikes get some relief there bud

Here
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/attraction-evolved/201801/our-attraction-partners-who-look-our-parents

This was right when everything died for good. Other than the fleshlight incident at christmas

I never called her out for claiming to be "uncomfortable" despite flashing me and sending a selfie of herself pulling on her shirt, among other things

Attached: crop.png (1440x1445, 168.88K)

>the fleshlight incident at christmas
qrd?

oedipus had issues and you do too

haters gonna hate huh

Attached: 1647607736834.jpg (999x475, 48.79K)

Well since she refused to have sex with me I thought to ask for one so she'd have the image of her forsaken loser son in her mind. She wouldn't buy it outright but gave me a gift card for one and then teased me by getting Christmas card that mentioned having "extra fun" and drawing a winking smiley in it. She told me to have fun shopping when I opened it

That was the last time I saw her in person

A weird and confusing request, her teasing you is also a head scratcher.

Attached: playa.png (624x445, 497.19K)

Why would you want her to think of you as a forsaken loser?

I'm pretty sure my mom tested the waters for sex years back but I didn't have any interest in that because I'm not that fucked up.

Y'all need therapy or Jesus or something.

The point is that she would rather I stay a loser incel. Also I thought it'd make it clear I was "giving up" and not going to make any attempt to get a girlfriend, which is something I've told her probably 4 times in the past few years when she nagged me

Nothing she does makes any sense

Attached: crop.png (1440x892, 81.8K)

You say she refused to have sex with you? Did you outright ask?

In June or July and then January. She won't budge an inch

Try hooking up with one of her friends or relatives. It will activate her female brain and make her want you. My mom wasn't interested in me until she found out my aunt was sneaking into my room to fool around during visits.

I guess you didn't get the part about incel loser. Ha

I'm not sure mom even hangs around with anyone, she's very antisocial these days

I had a plan to make her jealous by hanging out with my aunt (her sister) because she hates her but it never really helped any. It did annoy her greatly though

>my aunt was sneaking into my room to fool around during visits.
Tell me about this. I actually hit on my aunt too but she doesn't want to to have sex with me either. R.I.P.

I don't think either one of them has found out about my antics with the other yet..

It was a single mom situation so my aunts were around a lot. The youngest one was like 13 when I was born so we had a lot in common because she was in her 20s when I was in my teens. She was always very touchy and flirty when we were alone. So one day I just decided to start touching her back and we ended up in bed together. She would always come into my room and touch me on over ight visits. My mom didn't catch us in the act for years.