Why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks...

why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks underneath them just waiting to explode? society treats anyone who is even a little bit ugly or weird like utter dogshit then acts surprised when these people snap. so why aren't they doing anything to prevent more outcasts snapping? they virtue signal about depression and mental health yet demonize anyone who doesn't fit their idea of a good innocent little depressed person.

Attached: UiD6cY0.png (609x749, 25.1K)

Because they seem to think getting relationships is trivial and easy. They have never been unattractive enough to the opposite sex to even experience the mental torture the incel has to endure.

I dunno, why don't you have sex?
In all candour, shitposting aside, normies don't like to contemplate unpleasant things of any stripe. That's how they are so easy to manipulate.

it's not even just about romance and sex or incels though that'd obviously a large part of it. most people will never psychologically recover from teenage bullying and mental trauma. normies continue this behavior well into adulthood. workplace bullying is something even normalfags complain about, so god knows how anyone who is weird or ugly gets treated by these people. normalfag society is deeply sick and twisted despite proclaiming itself as the benchmark of well adjustedness, fairness and normalcy.

>why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks underneath them just waiting to explode?
normies are genuinely indifferent to everything they're not manipulated into wanting. that's why they can be manipulated.

We're basically heading the same way as Japan. They have a serious epidemic of adult virginity, loneliness, sexlessness, inceldom, shutins, autism, undiagnosed mental health issues and general social maladjustment. Japan however has the right idea as they try to cater to these people's needs with cuddle cafes and other parasocial relationship substitutes. They're going to either have to legalize prostitution and gigolos, as well as things like cuddle cafes in the west, or more shooting sprees and mass stabbings are going to happen.

Look on reddit for post about this topic you bring up. Then just go through the endless comments of pure bullshit takes. This is a good way to see normie opinions on the subject. My summarized understanding is the average Norman doesn't factor in societal issues affecting these distraught men. They view incels as those who need to adjust their expectations. In these post almost no one puts blame on our current society but instead on the men themselves. Which is a load of horse shit. An even more frustrating thing I see is people thinking more therapy and pill pushers will fix this. What a mess.

Its called suevival of the fittest and self preservarion.
Keep the freaks and weirdies down.

If you actually had thr balls to uprise youd be the ones in charged, but you dont. So stay down and shut up freak.

>waiting to explode
You're fantasizing, in reality they are the men with the lowest energy, focus and motivation. Its what fapping does to a nigga.

Shit like cuddle cafes sound ideal.
Imagine a place where you don't even have to speak but both attractive women and men are employed to provide physical comfort for customers.
I don't even mean sexual shit, literally just hugging, handholding, light kisses on cheeks etc. Maybe let people pay more to touch boobs, butt, legs etc.
I think incels would feel a whole lot better if there was an easy way for them to get physical contact from attractive women that wasn't frowned upon by society.

>why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks underneath them just waiting to explode?
They aren't ignoring them, you see articles all the time about incels.
But instead of saying we should help them, they want all incels dead.
That they'll drag all incels outside, cut the necks of each one and let their blood all pool into a deep trough.

>why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks underneath them just waiting to explode
Because they're all either obese, scrawny chinlets, or developmentally disabled.
/thread

One mass shooting here or there isnt enough to scare desensitized normies. Normies have attention spans like goldfish and move on from "the current thing" as long as the new thing comes alongThey would have to happen like, once a day along with other unignorable, heinous, horrific tragedies. Of course I would never commit a crime or encourage others to. I am simply enjoying the decline of the west from the comforts of my home

Attached: waiting-eyebrows.gif (220x231, 348.39K)

When slavery existed there was one slave master for every 40 slaves. Nobody was ever scared the slaves would rise up. The one and only time a slave has risen up was two thousand years ago and his legend is still told to this day.

Basically nobody is scared because they know you're not going to do shit because even a fucking slave cares about his own life enough to not do crazy suicidal shit.

>why do normies just ignore ... incels and freaks
People don't pay attention to stuff that's not directly visible to them. Out of sight, out of mind, as they say.

> why aren't they doing anything to prevent more outcasts snapping
There's not a whole lot you can do about it. What are you gonna do -- force every girl to fuck at least one incel per year? Nothing that's feasibly enforceable can be done about the problem.

It's kind of like when tranny girls complain that they can't find any guys who want to date them. All you can do is shrug your shoulders. It is what it is.

Log off the computer, go outside, and develop a healthy life. By spending all of your time seething over what other people are doing, you've completely overlooked living your own life. fr fr

>so why aren't they doing anything to prevent more outcasts snapping?
the point is to get them to snap user, not to prevent it

What are they going to do?
Nothing.
The majority of incels are the way they are because they're both noncompetitive and they're losers.
For them to have what they want there needs to be social equality and sexual equality and women will never let either of those happen.
Its best to statistically let them die out, deal with a few spergs, and keep the women, and the men who win out, happy.
Fuck them.
They can all live on a watch list for all I care.

Did those slaves have access to deadly weapons capable of killing 50 people in a minute? Probably not.

>The majority of incels are the way they are because they're
ugly. its because they are ugly user, no need to write a book about it while trying to beat around the bush.

>Its best to statistically let them die out, deal with a few spergs, and keep the women, and the men who win out, happy.

there will always be incels due to women almost always passing on their genes. low quality women will still end up having children, and if she has a son he's going to be yet another incel. you can't really ever get rid of incels due to that fact. ugly guys generally don't reproduce, but ugly women almost always do.

>just waiting to explode
because there's like less than a million people like that across the whole western world, and maybe at most a few thousand of them will actually go on to commit crimes. Stop coping like there's going to be an incel rebellion or that losers have an impact on society.

I really thought I was done with this shit when I left high school, tbqh

>why do normies just ignore the fact there's a huge societal powder keg of unloved and outcast incels and freaks underneath them

Why do you not care about nogs in Africa constantly starving? Because it's irrelevant. You couldn't give two shits and it doesnt effect your life or goals. All this applies to women when they're asked to consider creepy incels on 4ch being 'boo boo sad :('

Attached: f65sp3llrnw81.jpg (927x912, 63.87K)