If you have to "compete" for women it's already over. This isn't a fucking game show...

If you have to "compete" for women it's already over. This isn't a fucking game show. Men are pre-selected based on their genes not their attitudes, beliefs, actions, or lifestyle.

Attached: Jeremy Meeks.jpg (454x540, 160.58K)

Pretty much.
If you have to try or "put yourself out there" to get laid/get a gf then it's already over for you.

Every girl you know (even the fat ugly ones) already has 30 better looking guys messaging them. Their life is basically an episode of The Bachelorette. You have nothing to offer that Genetic Chad isn't already offering them. You're a creep just for existing. Your only hope in life is to find a woman who is a complete shut in and sheltered and hope she doesn't judge you and actually gives you a chance. Good luck finding them though because you sure won't find them in any bar, dating website, or dating app.

Attached: whore.jpg (540x960, 54.39K)

Only option we have is to LDAR while draining the state of benefits so it doesn't go to whores. That and not working.

If you're over 20 and still a kissless virgin, GIVE UP.

Attached: 1640914286556.jpg (824x999, 468.08K)

Women are not keen eugenicists who can easily pick up the cream of the crop to fuck and have children with. They have "icks", better known as shallow put offs. Most of what they are attracted is culturally relative.

Fuck off tranny.
You act as if ethnicels aren't a thing

Attached: Bbc threads.png (900x993, 1.08M)

Seethe permavirgin.

Attached: 1640634745211.gif (1078x1200, 1.47M)

Women are dysgenicists and giving them freedom was a mistake. This is who they choose with their freedom.

Attached: domestic violence.jpg (863x1390, 142.62K)

Still pretty based that women are incapable of choosing to not be abused.
Since it's what they deserve after all.

So are men selected by raw talent aka genes or aspects of a man's character such as his attitudes, beliefs, actions, or lifestyle, as stated in the original post?

>spends 35 years before anyone cares about him
>"pre-selected"
you retard. there are tons of male models who start at age 10 or even younger. your pic related literally proves that lifestyle is the main determinant of success.

These are the women I hate the most, lying and deceiving
Literally how can you have a girlfriend and not be anxious and angry af knowing that cunt is probably fucking a niggerfaggot behind your back

>Literally how can you have a girlfriend and not be anxious and angry af knowing that cunt is probably fucking a niggerfaggot behind your back
you can't, just give up

Attached: 1629588374527.jpg (696x1462, 187.15K)

You can never know since all women have options and thus all women can cheat.
The only way to circumvent this is by not dating at all.

>implying he wasnt getting laid every week of his life prior to his discovery

If you fail to get a girlfriend online youre not gonna be able to get her irl

Can't you make your own thread nigger?

Attached: Reserved for whites.jpg (833x640, 47.9K)

>implying ugly guys don't get laid
his ex-wife was a fat nurse XD
meekspill proves that the blackpill is wrong.

Personally I've never tried since I understood that I was unattractive from an early age.
It'd only end in failure and me being laughed at anyway, so why bother?

>Can't you make your own thread nigger?
i'm a white tranny

Attached: 1634881898248.png (1351x1920, 1.77M)

>Get laid every week from the time you turn 14
>Become criminal gigachad
>Literally father at least one child
>Beat a 16 year old nearly to death to rob him, women get wet at your mugshot afterwards
>Become world famous gigachad after your hairline has already norwooded to the shadow real, in your mid-30s
>Literally date a billionaire heiress after that
Youre fucking coping bro

>only get noticed when you are 35
Based.

Men are selected based on genetic factors, just not positive ones. Intelligence gives you a linearly lower chance of reproducing. Psychopathy scores give you a linearly higher chance of reproducing.