Pulled pic related from plebbit. How accurate is this?

Pulled pic related from plebbit. How accurate is this?

Attached: gf.png (640x762, 330.25K)

>Hobbies
Women don't like a man who they can't talk about anything with. Like the only thing incels do all day is browse Any Forums and youtube so they are just mindless drones unable to form meaningful connections
>Social Life
This is less so, you don't need to have an extremely rich social life to get girls, you just have to be likeable and honest.

Its bullshit when I was in school and college all my friends who were the exact same as me pulled girl yet I didn't. Its because I am short ugly and have a high pitch voice.

It's soi redditor cope. Redditors need to blame young men for the results of their poor social ideology. Redditors are people who want to socially engineer everything, and when you try really hard to control people and you actually fuck everything up instead of making it better, you get insecure, and so you seek ways to blame the people you abused instead of admitting it was you.

Normie gaslighting.

Misanthropy doesn't exist in a vacuum.

It's incredibly tedious when normies grossly overestimate their own psychological complexity and the depth and variation of their relationships.

Especially when they never shut the fuck up about their relationships, either. I know ALL FUCKING ABOUT the "complexity" of their relationships, because they drone on and on about them constantly, and in excruciating detail. But - somehow - all the complexity doesn't stop every aspect of every relationship they enter from being trivially predictable to me. Every hackneyed story beat; every time.

They say these very true things but never have an answer as to how to fix them. They armchair psychoanalyze incels but their answers are always
>lol you're just fucked. just stay by yourself and don't shoot up a post office i guess
These reddit images are supposed to make people look down upon incels but it only provides more pity by explaining the unfortunate circumstances that formed them.

I literally write and publish my own music. I play several instruments and sing quite well. The problem is that women don't like music they like wealthy men who are sometimes musician.

And what makes a man likeable?

>>Hobbies
>Women don't like a man who they can't talk

If you are good looking, women like whatever you like, or at least don't give you shit about it.

>>Social Life
>This is less so, you don't need to have an

Women want what other women want, so having a social life is actually very useful, at least for running through stacies and airheads.

It is interesting you mention voice, because every young guy I see with a girlfriend has a fairly deep voice. It must just be one of the components of what makes a Chad

>Often unable to understand
how or why other people's
relationships work or the
complexity of a healthy relationship, just seeing it as "he's tall and good-looking
that's why"
Yeah, they all just happen to be attractive, famous, financially secure, or have some other quality beyond "being sociable". That's just a coincidence, incel.

>Women don't like a man who they can't talk about anything with.

They certainly FUCK guys they can't talk about anything with.

And when they are done getting fucked, they find some simp out there who will talk to them about music or current events or books or whatever hobby you think they are interested in.

Women in the current year have really pretty effectively compartmentalized the things they use men for. If a woman is talking to you about her "hobby", you should actually take it as a pretty good sign that she has decided not to fuck you and is assigning you the role of hobby-simp.

Having a deep voice is such an underappreciated aspect of being a chad. The one girl I got the furthest with wouldn't commit to me for some reason and I wasn't sure why. But her bf she got despite being repulsive legit one of the ugliest people I had ever seen was super tall and had an extremely deep voice. She said she didn't mind me being short and I am inclined to believe her so I believe she wouldn't commit and left me for that cave troll because he had a deep voice that made her wet.

>dont understand how other people's relationships work
That one's definitely true. I grew up with a single mom that never dated, grandparents thought fought constantly to the point of multiple separations, and my dad doing whatever his bitch wife told him to do and then whining about it to me when we were alone, even when I was a little kid
I never got to see what a healthy relationship was like, my social circle has always involved guys that never date, and women that never go on dates and kinda just magically have bfs
I don't know how relationships work and have a very romanticized view of them from media

a bit similar situation here, didnt see my dad from 6 to 9 (aprox) years and even after that never seen much romance between my parents, and now i have no clue how this whole dating and relationship shit is done

looks, originally originally

Social Life is the most important thing in my opinion

have you ever had a conversation with a normalfag? they dont talk about anything

>Women don't like a man who they can't talk about anything with.
You don't need to talk about yourself. If anything, people would much prefer to talk about themselves and don't give a shit about you.
>This is less so, you don't need to have an extremely rich social life to get girls
Why do normalfags come on the internet just to tell lies? Unless you're Chad and can succeed in online dating, you chances of acquiring a girlfriend is directly proportional to the size and gender ratio of your social circles.
I've known plenty of dudes who have a girlfriend but because of their limited circle if anything ever happened to that relationship they'd probably be spending the next few years if not the rest of their life alone.

>the complexity of a healthy relationship
the biggest facepalm of my life

How about you go back to plebbit