Apparently 100 ukraine soldiers are dying a day in the war

apparently 100 ukraine soldiers are dying a day in the war

meanwhile 10000 young ukrainian girls are getting fucked in western countries

anyone who fights in wars is a cuckold

Attached: 1649709017042.jpg (4000x3300, 1.69M)

Don't forget all the BRC they are getting in the liberated areas

Attached: 1653564290108.png (640x640, 223.87K)

It's fucking amazing, what a time to be alive.

>t. Dutch

I dont even know what I would do if I lived there. Probably kill my squad commanded and myself.

>Lera

Not even if you paid me.

I wouldn't swipe right on any of those women.

Here, just updated that pic for you

Attached: 4.jpg (4300x3548, 1.84M)

Honestly I can't wait until more than 80% of men actively refuse to aid women in any way.

I'll do my best to make it happen, believe me

>100 soldiers a day
take that estimate and multiply it by 10, Hohols are notorious liars and like to exaggerate enemy casualties while understating their own, I reckon around 500-1000 hohol soldiers are dying per day

They really should follow the example of this hero

Attached: snip4.jpg (875x891, 71.95K)

Men started the war, men wanted the war, men signed up for the war, it's men who are killing each other (and women and kids) in the war, it's men who told other men they cannot leave this war and must fight. This is all men's fault. Have you tried not being niggers and stopping chimping out every 5 minutes?

It's almost as if women really are genetically predisposed to being whores, baby makers, and mens property! In times of crisis men really are more valuable than women. Easily one man is worth 20 women.

Also Vladimir Putin is a pedophile.

The men who are fighting didn't choose to fight.
Either force women to stay too or let everyone leave.
Not doing that implies women are either more valuable than men or regressive downie retards who are inferior to men.

>men signed up for the war
>it's men who told other men they cannot leave this war and must fight
Did they, as in a collective? Did a single female complain about it anyway? Any of them mention how only men are expected to obey their traditional duties? No? Then get the hell out of here you tattered hole

Women's only value is that they can create more men. It is a fairly modern and western idea that a woman could be as valuable or more than a man. If you told that to any pre-modern man they would simply laugh at the absurdity of it. It's like saying a cow is more valuable than a human male. It's just silly.

lmao you don't even have sex, so you're a cuckold by default. i'll give you my russian fuck sleeve when i'm done with her.

*Chad , it's chad's and boomer globohomo leader's war not of 'men'. Men want a peaceful stable society with monogomy, globohomo boomers and impulsive chads want more banana and pussy at the cost of chaos and they forcibly send poor conscripted guys to their deaths while they cower in their palaces and bunkers.

Women are objectively more valuable than men on a biological and reproductive level. They're the ones who get a tribes numbers up. One man can impregnate a thousand women but one woman can only get pregnant once at a time from 1000 men.

This whole war has absolutely nothing to do with women. It's all men's fault. Male ego is the most destructive and toxic thing on the planet. You're cancer. Deal with it, moidniggers.

Again, absolutely nothing to do with women. None of this is women's fault. War is as old as man, even male chimps fight constantly. Men can never learn to live peacefully because you're always chimping out about something, or just being a violent nigger for the fun of it. Can't wait for WW3 to happen so we can ship you retards off to die en masse and finally get some peace.

It has as much to do with women as it has to do with the average man. You can pretend otherwise, but it won't change the reality of it. The only difference is that females are treated like royalty and heroes wherever they go, while the average guy who got trapped there is dying from an infection or bleeding out. They never wanted any of this and nobody gives a shit that they're dying, especially not you or your ilk.

Attached: 1649762931249.webm (576x1024, 1.61M)

Based. Women are naturally beautiful.

>Can't wait for WW3
There will be no world war, there will be global famine and your pussy pass won't save you this time

Considering men built all of modern civilization for the sake of impressing women, i don't think that's going to happen.

Giga blackpill. If your country is invaded then run.

I'm aware of that. Therefore they should be targeted and exterminated to the last one.

>global famine
That's only for shitskins desu.

And women can't defend themselves from getting raped and enslaved by men from foreign tribes. So while they might live they also might get reduced to the level of nigger slaves getting raped by massah whenever he feels like it.

Which is always so funny to me that women say stupid shit like "being raped is worse than being murdered" when judging by how few women commit suicide instead of getting raped by the enemy this clearly isn't true.

So yeah. Give yourselves a pat on the back women. Your only "value" is being a mans baby factory.

Nope, women didn't cause this war nor do they have anything to do with it. It's unironically all men's fault. Cry, cope, seethe, dilate. You will never be a real man.

Oh it's gonna happen when 90% of the male population are incels, 9% are simps, 0.99% are normalfags and 0.01% are chads.
Men may be braindead when it comes to women but they'll change their tune.

>doesn't know about the burning food processing plants and gutted transportation
Cope however you wish roastie, you're already dead.

Attached: 1650321517507.jpg (472x632, 372.64K)

>immediately starts sperging about rape
sorry rape ape i don't speak chimp, ooh ahh ahh have banana

And? You will never be a real human.

Actually read my reply this time and try again you stupid cunt

This.
No one in the country cares about me.
I don't care about the country I happen to be in.
Fuck yeah!
If my country gets invading, fuck ALL of you.
I'm going to rape as many femoids as possible and run.

If I was her brother then I'd come back from the grave just to strangle this whore to death.

I'm a dude you dumb nigger. Sorry thirdie, our food supply is just fine.

>implying you didn't get soaking wet thinking about a big strong stinky Ivan holding you down and pounding your tight little slit as you beg for mercy
But you probably aren't pretty enough to bring home to babushka, so you just get a bullet to the head once he's finished