To Women

To Women,

I resent you because you hate men. You give yourself excuses and pretend that it doesn't count, but you do really have an unjustified hatred of men. And you owe them all a very large apology.

user

>Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
>Haiku of The Night:
rabbits, hawks, deer, all
and more play in my backyard
The hawk eats rabbit

Attached: 1649015839769.jpg (756x792, 138.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATo7WYDWTpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't hate men, just you in particular

Addendum:
>Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
youtu.be/ATo7WYDWTpI

They really hate men and it's time for them to admit it, and apologize for it. It's as open as it could be and more virulent than even racial hatreds.

Okay, I love you too. How many times are you gonna spam this

>Okay, I love you too.
You dismissive, snyde little shit, get the fuck off my board. There's a reason nobody likes you, and it's right there.
>How many times are you gonna spam this
I can post this as much as i fuckin want to, and just because it bothers you doesn't make it spam. If you don't like robot threads then you shouldn't come to r9k.

You can't do shit you fat basement dwelling fuck kek. I'm going to stay here for as long as I want. Get the fuck off of there and touch grass.

I missed your threads. Nice to see you back.

Im going to fart on u :3

This cat is the hero Any Forums needs.
If you are a member of this community you will help him spread his message of hope to every corner of the internet.

shut up and blow me slut.
Thanks user. They can't keep a strong cat down. Keep it real my friend.
Don't or i'll spank you on the ass as hard as i can when you try.
Thanks friend, i don't think i do all that much, but i appreciate your kind words.

Blow a shotgun choke through your fag skull lmao.

get on your knees, wrap your lips around my dick, and blow me like your life depends on it, you obnoxious, unlovable sexual object.

I'll bust a fat wad, from your eyebrow to your button nose and then 4 more ropes over your lips. And when you sit there wondering if there's going to be any more, I'm gonna smack you in the face for being mouthy with me.

What was that again? Didn't hear you babbling down there behind that shut door

Attached: MlNWgAKQcX.png (600x500, 44.26K)

i hate men because they're all stacy worshipping hypocrites who think with their dicks. it's very justified.

>behind that shut door
Slurp my fat meaty nuts like i'm your absent father.

That's true, but it's not justified and you're a hypocrite. Now apologize.

Why wouldn't I hate men? You commit 96% of violent crime despite being just 49% of the population.

Pretend you're bothered all you want, but you're the one staying here on this thread getting talked to like an unliked sex doll. I'm inviting you to leave.

I just think it's retarded that most people are refusing to admit it. That women have a hatred of men. They bitch about sexism & hate all day and are the most guilty of haters. You only say shit like that because men are so nice to you and helpful. If they weren't, i'm certain that you are such a coward that you'd be not be saying that. It's only when they're soft on you that you bitch of them being evil, and when they treat you like shit you're submissive puddy ready to appease them. You're a retarded and backwards creature.