Tfw homeless (girl)

>tfw homeless (girl)
>every guy I tell I am homeless thinks I am in for sucking their dick if they give me cash
>or I awaken some protective instinct

Attached: 1653788470004.jpg (1175x1200, 81.29K)

>homeless
>refuses cash
>has access to the internet

just how homeless are you?

protective instinct lol

What is the point of this thread? Why did you feel it was necessary to post this?

>tell people you're homeless
>get annoyed when people want to help you

I get that you don't want to have sex for money but what are you expecting when you tell people you're homeless if not pity?

But what about sucking dick for shelter lol

Damn that's awful, Its terrible that people want to be nice and protect you. Sounds awful being a woman, truly hell on earth.

Indeed, it's probably annoying to have strangers try to cape for you unsolicited, but then just don't bring up the fact you're homeless. Also even if you're homeless you must still have decent prospects, otherwise you'd take the help

What do you want from them then??

Post smelly homeless girl feet

I am offering you my spare bedroom, for free, no strings attached and no sexual stuff, for as long as you need it.

>be homeless girl
>offered free room and board in exchange for sex, or people just want to give me shit for free because they care about me
>could go to any 'halfway house' by just saying 'oh yeah my bf beat me or something'

>be homeless man
>completely ignored
>not helped by programs
>beat up for fun
>mental anguish
>suicide

...so it's a bad thing that I'll help you out without the expectation of any reward, because it comes from my primitive instincts?

Simp. She's never going to have sex with you because she is likely to be a man.

You are an idiot. I want nothing sexual out of it. I offered for 2 reasons: I have been down on my luck in a rough spot before and it would be nice to have another human around for occasional conversation.

hope this simp faggotry gets you killed by some girl's drug addict boyfriend someday, tards like you never wake up

Tards like you don't even know they're asleep.

Whatever the fuck.
I don't see you offering a place to stay to homeless men.
Simp of the highest magnitude.

girls are vulnerable. They are physically weaker than men. Men's instinct is to protect girls. Men are taught to learn to toughen up or the world will eat you up. Come on user. I learned this shit when I was 10 years old. The incel mentality is why you're so fucked up man.

>girls are vulnerable. They are physically weaker than men. Men's instinct is to protect girls.
OP is the one complaining about this
you white knight retard

Just because you do not see it does not mean it is not happening. I have had 3 people take me up on this offer over the years. 2 were men.

>if they give me cash
wait.. not for free?

don't worry sweatie, I'll take care of you. you'll stay here for the night

but first you have to eat ALL THESE EGGS

Why are you such a bitch about it? It's not their fault you're homeless and vulnerable