Anyone else having a dry spell with this recently...

Anyone else having a dry spell with this recently? I typically average 45-58 matches a day but these past days its been around 25-30

Its particularly tough to juggle meet-ups and maintaining a flirtatious decorum with them for me

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

I met my girlfriend at a party. The only video game i really play anymore is skyrim lol.

I usually get 14-42 a week, looking to get back into it

I haven't got a match all day AAAA IM HAVING A DRY SPELL I HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE SATURDAY

Nice bait. Any non-Chad will get 0 legitimate matches. Even the obese, mother of 3 25 year old woman is only swiping Chad.

guess im chad

Why would non-chads even be on tinder, retard? If you don't get matches you're not really using it. It's like saying you play video games because you sit on the menu screen all day.

I get one match every couple of days, what the fuck am I doing wrong

ugly
lol
lolllll

They do it on purpose. When I woke up in the morning I would usually have 6-8 likes and 8-9 matches. Now I get 1-2 likes per day. It's the algorithm. I have decent amount of matches (750) and can still invite girls out and go all the way, but lately it's taking longer

Chad needs to stop coming here.

Go back to Insta and SC faggots

is it our fault that we get so many matches?

Attached: hj.gif (254x254, 1.08M)

when i used tinder i was lucky to even get 25-30 matches in month During first couple of days it was about 5 matches and then it ended been aroung 0-2 matched per week

This is a raid/demoralization thread

Sage

Attached: 1653067429931.jpg (1748x1240, 57.34K)

you probably have dog shit photos. As someone who is 5'6 and has got dozens of dates/fucks from tinder here's some good advice when it comes to farming for likes and getting girls.
your photos are your main selling point. you actually need some pretty good photos of yourself if you want to stand a chance. I took the time to make a catfish tinder and the amount of average looking dudes with shit photos of them in the mirror is like 90% of the platform. No wonder girls dont care about these losers and just go for better looking people. Put some nice pics of you at a wedding, or party with friends etc. Just one smiling with your friends having a good time. Girls look into that shit at first glance, and if they see that you're a down to earth guy and you're social then its a hit for them. Make sure you look good as fuck in your photos, new haircut, good looking clothes etc.
This shit does play a HUGE part of getting likes, I don't know why people are so fixated on the idea of girls going for better looking dudes. Can't blame them if the majority of dudes on tinder are just losers. You need to stick out to not be said loser. Girls dont give a fuck.

>friends
>friends at a wedding
retarded fucking normalfaggot

>decent social life
nothing wrong with having mates to hang around with. being social plays a part in getting girls, girls dont like anti social guys.

Could it be that they are afraid of monkeypox?

Attached: images (15).jpg (501x612, 27.95K)

How many dates would you get off all those matches?
Isnt 99% of all matches guys get bots, fakes, scammers and attention seekers?

What's wrong with bots or fakes? I already have a girlfriend.

I havent gotten any matches on this shit now for almost a year and the few I did never respond, weird flex but I guess bragging makes people feel better

Really shit bait honestly. It's so obviously bait but the retards here will lap it up just the same

Do you think any single group of people could ever be more retarded than incels?

why the fuck are you on here if you're a "down to earth social dude" kys