Anyone else notice an absence of manlets/manlets walking alone on the streets?

I can't be the only one noticing a severe lack of short men (meaning men shorter than 5'7") in social situations. Every where you go that has people, it's almost as if they do not exist.

Also any time I see a guy walking with his girlfriend, the guy is almost always tall. I have legit never seen a 5'7" guy walking with his girlfriend in all the times I went outside for a walk. If I do see a short guy outside he's almost always walking alone.

Attached: Natalie Austin.png (1310x950, 1.5M)

I am the manlet walking alone in the streets. I don't get matches on dating apps, people don't approach me, and if I try to talk to someone in public they usually brush me off.

I've learned to enjoy living in solitude since that seems to be my fate.

my brother in christ, if you don't see any manlets on the street then YOU are the manlet

It's because I'm at home all the time. I don't have much reason to go out t b h

>Also any time I see a guy walking with his girlfriend, the guy is almost always tall
Nice demonstration of the blackpill
For picrel, usually I'd get hard but I hate women so much rn I can't even feel anything kek

>my brother in christ, if you don't see any manlets on the street then YOU are the manlet

True, the reason I'm making this thread is because I'm usually the manlet doing nightwalks alone. I wanted to know if it was just me noticing this. Seriously I almost never see a guy my height with a girlfriend.

This is the weakest lanklet virgin psyop attempt I have ever seen. Those 5'7" guys you don't see because you consciously block them out as they are walking with their girlfriends.

Hey, while we're on the topic. Did anyone notice dwarves have vanished from life?

Maybe it's just me, but when I was younger I remember seeing a midget or two every month, now I almost get excited when I finally see one. Like seeing a rare falcon.

Attached: WLW39597930.jpg (1600x900, 235.54K)

The average height is somewhere around 6'5, so it's not a surprise.
Post the chart.

I just go to work and then home, no reason to go outside when youre incel

5'4" here, I'm either outside my low income apartment smoking or walking to the liquor store and getting loaded watching funny memes online alone in my rat hole.
Are you sure you just aren't looking down for us?

Attached: 1644778332975.jpg (610x669, 43.92K)

>This is the weakest lanklet virgin psyop attempt I have ever seen.
I'm OP, I'm 5'4". The reason I asked is because this is something I noticed. I don't know a single guy under 5'6" that's not a loner. I'm trying to figure out if other people notice this as well, that manlets just seemed to have disappeared from social life.

I can see what you are saying. I am also 5 7 and shorter than just about any other white man and I never see other manlets out. I think it is because they are locked inside drowning their sorrow and loneliness in liquor and drugs.

I am a Manlet, second shortest guy in my friends group, and my current girlfriend and last one were taller than me. Tall pawgs like short men. I feel like I absolutely mog all the lanklets at the gym and parties gawking at my girlfriend. It pays dividends putting in effort to look good, have a personality and hobbies, and understanding how to find the right woman and make her happy with ease.
Manlets aren't out on the street because they are in halls, auditoriums, offices, and conferences with high value women ruling the world

Attached: zendaya-and-tom-holland-backgrid-bgus-2364857-001-1650988610.jpg (480x720, 54.3K)

>Also any time I see a guy walking with his girlfriend, the guy is almost always tall.
I moved to an urban area this year and do a lot of walking now, and this is something that I have definitely noticed. The only time I see shorter guys walking around with a girl is if they're both ethnics.

I live downtown in a small town, and have been to a two major cities.
I've also noticed that despite the majority of americans being at least overweight, and 1/3rd of men being single when I go out all I see are thin, attractive couple. I think what is happening is that unattractive people are filtering themselves out and retreating out of sight, while the attractive people continue to mingle and fuck each other.
The mouse utopia experiment was so on point.

We're all at home contemplating suicide on saturday nights
>t. 5'4

>We're all at home contemplating suicide on saturday nights
>>t. 5'4
Okay so I'm not the only manlet who was withdrawn from society.

I drive a lifted pick up truck whenever I leave the house

What are you talking about?
>be me
>chadly facial bone structure
>I even have a beauty mark under my right eye
>fit, abs, big arms and chest
>beautiful (by my sister's and friends' account) straight black hair
>could have an awesome beard, but I prefert to be clean shaven
>I am told I'm funny
>1.64cm
It's not fair bros... I only had one girlfriend... Women won't even look at me. Confidence isn't a choice either because years of heightism have stunned my social skills. Is this the only thing women care about?

What else is there for us to do, my dwarven fellow? One day we shall return to our home, across the fog, the Mines of Moria...