Talking to girl and making friends

>talking to girl and making friends
>everything is going well
>"user, are you gay by any chance?"

I hope none of you have to experience how emasculating this is. Especially when you know you don't sound or look gay, so it has to be the actual content of what you're saying that makes them think you're gay. I think my 'tism and lack of actively pursuing a female friend is being mistaken as homosexuality.

Attached: 6457A78A-93F4-47E7-AD0A-10B3409282F7.jpg (1186x1940, 219.1K)

It's literally just the go-to explanation for normies when they encounter someone who's unusual in any way

Agreed, that or it's because you're just being a normal person towards or about women rather than like a horny predator.

> Being attracted to women is predatory
Voting republican

>Especially when you know you don't sound or look gay

To some people, not dressing like a wigger and not speaking in ebonics automatically puts you under suspicion of gayness. If anyone this girl knows has ever caught you reading a book at any time, that will amp up the level of suspicion.

I can't understand wiggers.
What is the appeal with humiliating yourself constantly by worshipping nigger culture and trying to act like a criminal nigger when you're a white guy who isn't even poor?

>What is the appeal

Well one appeal of it is that it pretty effectively stops girls from believing that you might be gay.

You have to give the market what it wants. More women want wiggers than want non-wiggers. It used to be that this didn't matter, because the quality of the latter group was so much higher than that of the former group. But now women are so debased that minor quality differences are impossible to discern, and as a result only quantity matters.

I would turn myself into a wigger in a heartbeat if I could. When I try, I look comically bad - "Hello fellow kids" tier bad. I am stuck being an upper middle class white guy.

I'm an autistic khhv. Becoming a wigger won't change that so I don't really give a shit about what women think or want.
Won't stop me from looking down on wiggers for being insufferable fucks and looking like clowns.

Many such cases, Makes me not want to even try. So humiliating for a girl you are trying to woo call you gay. I've been told that my higher pitch voice and passive personality makes me seem gay.

The overwhelming majority of gay men are utterly indistinguishable from heterosexual men. You aren't "superior" because you want to fuck women who find you disgusting.

Some girl who rode the same bus as me in highschool followed me home from the bus stop one day and stopped me right before I went inside to ask me if I was gay. I know she followed me specifically for the reason because she lived in the opposite direction of my house and it still boggles my mind what the fuck her problem was, I just stared at her silently until she fucked off.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-193252~2.png (1098x1080, 567.75K)

>gamer pal invites a gamer girl
>we play a few games
>she has a feminine ign
>every random guy adds her
>I ignore her friend request
>play again every few weeks
>she wonders why I didnt add her
>starts messaging me
>I reply because she initiated
>try to treat her like just another regular gamer
>asks if I'm gay
If she didnt have 400 friends on her list already, and if she stuck around I would have considered adding her.
She just seems like another attention seeker and it's a huge turn off because I dont want to be an orbiter.

Attached: 1654008480007.png (750x750, 267.79K)

This has happened to me multiple times and I just counter it with the actual truth: no I'm not gay, I'm just ugly. I know that there's absolutely no chance of anything happening here so I'm just gonna be friendly with you instead of try to flirt or ask you out or anything like that.

Attached: 17-53-19-1647102933381.jpg (600x600, 33.3K)

She is just trying to acess the situation and put you inside the correct category: beta simp, schizo, possible fuckbuddy or already in a relationship.

>emasculating
Yeah come to talk about this after your penis gets called cute while having sex for the first time.

Attached: 1634839487576.jpg (480x480, 149.56K)

brutal, praying for you

wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

Attached: 5739C262-052A-4285-BF5E-2204C182B080.jpg (1520x1080, 87.32K)

it really got into me for weeks at that time, but ofc its almost been almost 20 years now its not like I care anymore.

Attached: 1642583913142.png (141x126, 24.57K)

Post it, lets see if its cute.

Probably best to respond saying you are not gay and then ask if they are homophobic?

that is a complement kek

I would like to know if it's a shaming tactic to get you back into the orbiter line or if they actually think you're gay.
When I was in school girls would come into my friend group and mesmerize all the guys, completely ruin all the fun and social dynamics. The girl always becomes the locus of control and shifts all the dynamics to sexual competition.
It made me sick, it seemed like no one but me and the girl was even aware of what was going on, and it ruined a lot of friendships over girls that didn't even really like us