What would be the psychological effect of a 10 year old boy getting raped by a 6'4 23 year old muscular woman with big...

What would be the psychological effect of a 10 year old boy getting raped by a 6'4 23 year old muscular woman with big titties and thick ass?

Attached: galssespepe.png (545x530, 284.39K)

Chronic high confidence

A terminal case of "nice".

He would go around bragging to all his friends that he fucked a girl

He would become CEO of pussy

Maybe
user
Did you stop to consider just how weird this question really is, the fact that its asked here
I can only say one thing, he's gonna be high on life for a while

It would have really terrible effect on his psyche.

She wasn't as young or as tall, but I know the feel being raped like that by a Any Forums woman, underage.

Fucked me up, though mostly because she was a stranger and not nice about it. I still have nightmares and trauma about it, and still remember her animalistic grunting.

>6'4 23 year old muscular woman
A woman who's 5'11" is above the 99th percentile for women. This goes down exponentially with every added inch.
A woman who's 6'4" is probably more likely to be transgender than a real woman.
Therefor, user was raped by another man and that's hella gay.

Wow. how did it feel like during the sex user? How old were you when you got raped by that Any Forums woman?
And how was the aftermath? Put in some more detail into the story. I am very curious.

Men cannot be raped, not for the feminist reasoning though. If I was raped by a woman I would brag about it. Just imagine how hot it would be for a large woman to pin down and control my feminine twinky body because she wants my 9 x 7 inch penis all to herself. God it would be so hot if she told me Im hers forever and theres nothing I can do about it while immediately deepthroating my penis. GAWWWD!!!!

I know men can't be raped. But let's say if that was the case.

Usually with stuff like this, their mind will go one of two ways. Either they will extremely heavily embrace it to the point where they only seek out women like this, or they will extremely heavily reject it to the point where anything that has even the slightest trace of resemblance will repulse them.

It was scary and hurt, then felt amazing for a short bit, then went back to fear and pain. She forcefully took me in the dirt not like some comfortable fantasy. I was not yet 13 at the time. Basically I stayed in South America with my dad for awhile at a plantation his business partner joint owned. He let me wander around the place with some local kids but I ran into her, one of the female laborers of the place. From that life of hard labor she was very fit for a woman and brutally overpowered me. I screamed and cried but she shut me up and it wasn't like anyone was around anyway to help. Still never known why she did it since it seemed so casual to her, but she seemed to really like my light features I remember.

Aftermath was bad because it happened to me and I was traumatized, but I didn't know how or feel like I could talk to anyone about it not even my dad. He knew something was wrong and happened to me but didn't assume the worst. Never been able to tell him, and never taken seriously by the few I ever had told in the years since.

That is just messed up. I hope you're doing better man.

*Sucks in all the air in the room*

Niiiiicccceeeeeeeeeee

Attached: happy-black-man-breathing-fresh-air-outdoors-in-winter-standing-in-a-park-2BE7M5T.jpg (1300x956, 73.57K)

I can function enough to get by in my life as a person but always had that trauma without a way of dealing with it. I'm on this site of all places as proof of my troubles from it.

You probably have a child in South America

Always dreaded this possibility but I don't think there's any way I could even find out about it unfortunately.

You forget one critical detail that makes it possible for men to be raped
>what if she is fat and ugly.

If is BOTH fat AND ugly then thats the ONLY way a woman can rape a man. Even then the man has to be a chad to for that to even work