Letter thread

you can still whore around even if you come back, i just miss you edition

Attached: s.jpg (1200x800, 71.31K)

tongue suckin' slag

Dear Opie,
Grab on to some self-respect and hold on for dear life. There are so many handsome guys with bad self-esteem hiding here every day. Club one of them over the head and take him home.

>There are so many handsome guys with bad self-esteem hiding here
Tent's a typi-slut. :(
Get the hot guys with no self-esteem
You're worth their status

Mae
We talk soon? You'll see me soon either way. You're my wife to be I'm here but I will most likely be dead soon if i dont hear from you,, well things are already getting a lot worse because of this situation, June 14th is supposed to be our day don't forget
John

Oh don't even. You're likely one of them. Body dysmorphia applies to more than just your sexual orientation, you know? I have yet to see a robot that was actually as deformed as he feels.
I'm not attracted to bodies in any case. I'll let you know if I find one that's legit uggo.

Dearest A,
Your microprocessor project you posted last thread was really cool. How long have you been into microcontrollers? That domain was a strong interest of mine a couple years back, and I could assist you if you ever so wished. I hope some day we can talk, I think we would have a lot in common. I was hoping we could have talked yesterday, it was unfortunate that you blanked me. But I understand how things are. Let's hope I can take advantage of any future opportunities.

A

I made a roastie friend in this forum, some woman that liked Kirby, on a moment of sperging i deleted her and now I regret it.

So I'm sorry user, if you are out there.

Attached: BigMessyAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

fuck you czzc you're ugly
you ain't shit

alright. i've gained enough experience to know what my path forward is now

time to advocate for my own needs and look out for myself and be in line with me. it's actually a great position to be in as someone who's a nice dude by default. i need teeth and to take what i want and i'll be golden

Attached: 1652503880160.jpg (365x516, 103.37K)

VK.
(((You))) are the person that made me feel the most miserable in my whole fucking life. (((You))) won't be missed.
Enjoy the trauma, (((practice girlfriend))). It's a real shame I couldn't get you to feel exactly as miserable as (((you))) made me feel. The chill pills and alcohol seem to be doing a real good job at keeping you calm. For shame.

Saluti dal Regno Unito. Ti odio piu di ogni altra cosa o persona. Vai all'inferno e aspettami li, lurida puttana che altro non sei. Dal momento che non ebbi nessuna pieta per me quando te ne chiesi, ti trattero allo stesso modo. Spero ti piaccia quanto 'e piaciuto a me.
Jules.

stop threatening that you'll kill yourself, manipulative piece of shit

Maybe I should post it again with the last part in English. Automatic translators mangle it a little bit. Not that she needs them in order to understand it.

"Greetings from the UK. I hate you more than other person or thing. Go to hell and wait for me there, you absolutely disgusting wench, youre nothing but that. Since you didn't give me any mercy when I asked you for it, I shall treat you the same way you did with me. I hope you enjoy being treated like that, as much as I enjoyed it".

by the way, I did notice how now nobody larps as (((you))) Valerie, the same way no one is larping as me. I wish you get your teeth knocked out for refusing direct communication when I asked, more than a year ago. Mind you, I asked like 3 times. You also deserve to suffer even more, for having used other people to communicate with me in your stead. Go fuck yourself. I have no empathy whatsoever, for you.

I'm not rlly threatening anything, I'm just actually that low. Things are deteriorating because of how terrible I feel the life I was making here and the home I made for us is all falling apart because I can no longer keep myself together when i was planning it all for one goal we shared, I'm running out of time and i need to tell Meaghan some things I need to talk and see her. I'm completely in shambles and only supporting my activities with savings at this point. Fuck anyone who says death is a threat I've never had anyone that left me feeling like this before. Well several years ago but they killed themselves it never seems to get better

V,

I'm not quite sure what to make of things for now. I abuse these women and they come back for more. I treat others well and they act like I don't exist. I'm convinced at this point that 90+% of women are secretly submissive masochists. I won't lie, part of me is growing to enjoy it. I think I suppressed my darker side my entire life due to being raised under feminist and Catholic influences. For a man to be raised under those conditions, it's the ultimate combination of slave morality, moral forces which make you feel guilty for masculine impulses, and for taking what you want.

I do believe I'm genuinely empathetic, but at the same time I'm tired of prioritized other people to such an extreme degree. When am I going to start prioritizing myself? I know I'm strong enough to save myself at least, so why shouldn't I do that instead of trying to save people that are too weak to even attempt to save themselves, or even clasp onto an outstretched hand? I'm sick of this cancerous, self sacrificial mindset. It's never gotten me anywhere, only has enabled other people to abuse me. It's starting to make sense in part why you treated me the way you did. In the past it wasn't often that I was on the other side of a high level of unreciprocated dedication. Now I understand, it's weirdly unattractive, like it implies you're out of that person's league. I guess human nature is fucked up like that.

I wanted really badly to see the good in all people, to believe that attraction could be manufactured in a more palatable form, but the truth is most people are fucked up, including me. I still want to be caring to other people, but at the same time it's time to embrace nature and reality, and stop trying to force a version of reality which simply doesn't exist. Most girls like a dominant force and truth be told there's a part of me that likes being that.

K

Attached: pigeon.nyc.jpg (1200x800, 122.98K)

Get added to the list of people who got wrecked this year for trying to clown me. Go ahead.

is vabooby really aiste

As far as I know it is, and that wretched being isn't a jannie anymore.

lol i just got ghosted for no reason

To the loveliest of my friends,

Forgive me! I am guilty of the worst sort of yellowness: unable to face myself! For you are like the kindest, most exquisite parts of me, object nearest to life's tender heart; and what agony it is to feel so roughly the calloused arms of Love's embrace; how vast the impulse to deny her!

To deny you! To have been so cruel to you! Oh, I am ashamed of myself! Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me! There lack words enough in a language to express what is meant by you stood in gardens dreaming, the Autumn's hues as mosaics upon your face! There are titles insufficient to lend what sensations are inspired by it!

Forgive, object, forgive! Though I am not worthy of it, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed!

Yours, forever and always,

D

If I were you, I would move on and go in total stealth mode until I calm down, Borat. You passed the point of no return a long time ago.

wanna get ghosted again?