Every male who doesn't have a hobby is a manchild

Every male who doesn't have a hobby is a manchild.
Note: Playing video games or watching anime isn't an actual hobby

Attached: 1653993805089.png (306x306, 85.37K)

Hobbies are for faggots. You gotta have a passion, fuck everything else.

>video games or watching anime isn't an actual hobby
give one good reason why

Passions are for faggots retard. It's literally gay to have pathos

Not to be mean but are gambling slot machines a hobby? Same thing, just input and visual output
Ily user just saying I'm sure that's how people see things

I see no reason why not.
You are a frogposter. I can smell the sweat a kilometre away.

Hmm what about dvd menus

Midwit nigger comes up with a retarded comparison. Some games require a certain degree of mechanical skill.

I'm sure to someone it is, don't think it's really applicable here though. Many normalniggers would say gaming and anime are hobbies so it's okay to be into them regardless of what some internet edgelord thinks "real" hobbies are. Notice how OP didn't mention any of his own.

OP here, I play piano and do Muay Thai. Not gonna bother arguing with manchildren though, bing bing wahoo isnt a real hobby

>bing bing wahoo isnt a real hobby
you can repeat it all you want, doesn't make it any less retarded

Sure thing pal. Just mildly quirky.

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS
>STOP IT NOW!!!!

grugbrain

I can smell the sweat from my cabin in the mountain range

BRO, HOW MUCH OF A SWEATLORD ARE YOU
WANNA THROW DOWN

Don't let anyone tell you watching DVD menus isn't a real hobby like sports or arts.

My hobby is collecting books and learning languages

leave my esoteric interests alone OKAY

Hobbies are for people who can afford them.

>get a job
I'm a dysfunctional autistic failure, the last thing I want is to be around miserable normalfags.

People with hobbies are manchildren with shitty jobs that don't demand enough of them.

Being some dunning Krueger case study dilettante is not any sort of goal. I teach art at the college level and hobbyists are the worse kind of tasteless booshy trash.

Rather than muck around in things you don't understand, stick to what you can do best and develop it. A 30-year old man who is a "striving amateur guitarist" is more akin to a wine aunt calling herself a yogi than to Hendrix.