keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/
delaramartdesign.com/tag/myers-briggs/

Novelty links:
falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
mbti-explorer.thelostkite.com

the dumb questions nobody respond to each thread
>why is INTP the greatest type?
>how did you find out your type was inferior?
>why is fallout new vegas the greatest vidya gam?
>(optional)When did you discover New vegas was the greatest vidya?
>yes these questions suck, an INTP made them, what did you expect? we talk like this IRL, its not like you talk to us, we both know you avoid the sarcastic asian girl at work in the glasses who always in flannel and goes on and on about Horses if the subject gets brought up

Attached: oneofus.jpg (1194x1359, 351.45K)

>not going from INTP to ROPE
ngmi

Why does it smell so bad in here

perhaps it's the utter lack of deodorant

agreed. MBTI posters are infamous for stinking like shit.

Attached: 1626215680299.jpg (290x290, 35.24K)

>why is INTP the greatest type?
They aren't
>how did you find out your type was inferior?
It isn't
>why is fallout new vegas the greatest vidya gam?
NV is good but i miss the isometric graphics and turn-based combat of F1 and 2, Bethesda ruined Fallout
>(optional)When did you discover New vegas was the greatest vidya?
I discovered the Fallout series pretty late actually, around my mid-20s
>yes these questions suck, an INTP made them, what did you expect? we talk like this IRL, its not like you talk to us, we both know you avoid the sarcastic asian girl at work in the glasses who always in flannel and goes on and on about Horses if the subject gets brought up
You could have at least remembered to ask the respondent's type ffs (i'm INFP btw)

I heard the third function is like a a coping mechanism, so it is used to relieve stress, right? Then how can you distinguish between short loop and short grip?

i was against this thread initially for type favoritism, but i like that army guy with an eyepatch a lot so i'm back on board

...you forgot to ask >your type

bro

Okay, let's fix this tardshit.

>your type
>if you believed that it was not for money, but for saving innocent lives, would you willingly go to war?
>do you believe you would enjoy any aspects of war? if so, which aspects?
>how well would you deal with the unavoidable trauma?
>of all the major wars in human history, which one do you wish you had participated in the most?
>if you had free pick of your role in the military, what would you pick?

Attached: 7a85be30f90f2acf3a4bd1bf641596eb.png (474x749, 236.26K)

>be INFP
>finally get a gf
>still feel more attached to my waifu, even jacking off to her instead of cumming inside my actual gf

Attached: lainstare.png (429x359, 179.28K)

>I don't think we are
>You just said it was the greatest
>video games are for losers
>just there
>maybe you do, we're not all like you

user, how old are your gf and waifu respectively?
>INTP
>No, war cannot save lives
>certainly not rape
>I'd drink it away like I did childhood trauma
>probably the Spanish Civil
>animal handler

My gf is 29, my waifu is 24. Why?

Well, it's simple user, you are following your natural lust for younger flesh.

>>why is INTP the greatest type?
We have extra senses
>>how did you find out your type was inferior?
Inferior to what
>>why is fallout new vegas the greatest vidya gam?
Not a gaymer
>>(optional)When did you discover New vegas was the greatest vidya?

>type
INTJ
>that question
I think it would be much more practical to be more of a source of support than an active combatant, like providing medical aid or something. Bodies to send to the meatgrinder are often the last thing an afflicted place needs, from the Kurds to Ukrainians, and can actually be a detriment such as the lardass redditor who got the place he was at bombed because he could not put down the phone for 5 seconds and not dox himself and everyone around him. Support staff on the other hand are always needed and provide a much more impactful way of helping.
>enjoy aspects
As a /k/ommando, by default none of it is. But I guess the cameraderie is next to none.
>the trauma
I will not pretend I know, even hardcore guys absolutely break once bullets fly while those perceived as weak do just fine. Regardless, every man has his limit. I like to think a fucked up childhood made me stronger than others, but see my previous point.
>wars
Hard to say, maybe the intervention in Yugoslavia/Bosnia. Would have a mix of everything going on there and can say I was actually doing good by stopping a Serb chimpout.
>role
Gunners Mate. You just play with weapons on a war ship all day. I wanted to enlist as an EOD tech but I am colorblind as all hell which obviously does not go well with explosives, which also meant my goal of flying helicopters is not happening. Ended up being a Corpsman instead. Had a high ASVAB score but colorblindness really blocked a lot of stuff, even being a yeoman which is just clerical shit. But then I got my leg fucked up and discharged right before fleet deployment, so I got promoted back to civilian :^)

Attached: 4A631E8F-7FDC-40EB-92A0-39A3F645BAF6.jpg (810x874, 54.76K)

>your type
INTP
>if you believed that it was not for money, but for saving innocent lives, would you willingly go to war?
meh. i haven't had kids yet, so dying without having kids might suck.
>do you believe you would enjoy any aspects of war? if so, which aspects?
yeah. there's probably constantly new things happening and therefore my brain wouldn't get bored or go into auto-pilot so easily.
>how well would you deal with the unavoidable trauma?
not well.
>of all the major wars in human history, which one do you wish you had participated in the most?
i don't know.
>if you had free pick of your role in the military, what would you pick?
not sure. i'd like to try a bit of everything to see if i had a knack for something.

Attached: 1623302190553.jpg (2000x2000, 220.79K)

any other INTPs do autistic shit to make sure you're alive? sometimes i'll punch rough and hard objects or even just rub my hand on it to bleed and see if my body repairs it. or listen to songs that give me that tingling feeling because you can get into it emotionally for a few seconds.

those things really are checks to me personally to make sure i'm functional and alive.

>ISFP
>no I don't care either way
>the action and thrill maybe, if I was skilled enough to survive for a decent amount of time, otherwise it would be too short-lived to enjoy anything
>can I just not care too much about it? I guess that's probably not how trauma works so idk maybe start doing some mental gymnastics to make things looks better in my mind
>none
>least likely to die

>black intuitive
>white sensor
Choose your gf

I choose med ExTP gf, literal perfection