Unemployedcel

>35yo virgin with 0 friends
>clinical depression, you cant even feel anything, nothing interests you
>happy normies SCREECH at you for not having a job

Bro... I dont even... what on earth compels you to think that a 35-year-old virgin would be interested in mopping floors at Wendy's?
Society offers me nothing.

Attached: 2531861637.jpg (640x480, 88.79K)

your dopamine receptors are fried thanks to years of gaming and cooming
have the same issue btw

I guess. Going to work is like the last thing on my mind

How tall are you? If above 6' you can still turn your life around

Well getting friends should be on your mind
you ever go to an anime convention before?

Attached: 3856cd3c646b2677be0fb7a259d56b211382be649f5dd2d61d0d7b698fd5b2cc.jpg (1024x576, 74.69K)

In everything in life, I'm the "almost made it" guy. I'm precisely 6 feet tall, and I often think that just 2 more inches could've made me a Chad. I have the average dick, average skills in everything except for social skills which I have none.
I dunno man I guess I'll wank to anime for the rest of my life.

>you ever go to an anime convention before?

Yes. The yearly anime convention is the only light in my life.
When the con is over, there's nothing left. And yeah I talk to girls in there, take photos of them etc. but it never leads anywhere. Most girls in anime conventions are lesbians, taken, or I'm just not enough for them.

just imagine the odor coming from these mofos

Well share some convention stories
I always liked the common room at like 3am where everyone is seemingly on something, people are coming back from the rave, people are playing cards against humanity.

I'm the guy who doesnt drink in conventions and goes to bed early
I talk to about 30 girls per con and they always end our discussion with
>hey it was nice talking to you but I gotta catch a friend she's waiting for me byee

>6'
>still failed on easy mode

I also have the face of Tom cruise. But I am balding so there's that

Stop being a faggot and dopamine cleanse. Start by getting off of your computer and phone for 4-8 hours a day and work your way up to a day at a time.

I was sober. everyone else was on drugs or drunk. I liked late night conventions because most people clear out and it becomes more intimate like smaller cons

Attached: Otakon_congo_line.jpg (600x450, 68.08K)

so then just be comfy and embrace neetism, and take it /easy/

why the fuck are you entitled to suffer and slave away to help an economy of people that hate you and tell you that you are not entitled to anything?

Attached: e9ea77f6ef22f5c3781e2de073ec02fc9f0056b97bd1e8a3ba8fd35409325cfc_1.jpg (1080x1349, 225.77K)

Otherwise good pic but NEETing didn't make me a filthy pig who lives in the middle of cumrags. I'm still OCD

Maybe you should ask yourself, "what can I offer society?"

>Maybe you should ask yourself, "what can I offer society?"

There are some things, but society refuses to accept my contribution.
For instance, I'm an avid critic of humanity and wrote a book on the subject. People hated my book and it won't sell.
Society clearly doesn't want what I have to offer.

>telling op to dopamine cleanse and improovepill when he's 35 years fucking old
dude, its fucking over

Yeah I mean I'm over 30 and young people always screech at me about how I should get my shit together and just "do something", "go out" etc.
But they don't understand how it is when you're actually in this situation.
Every year it's increasingly harder to stay motivated when your brain is telling you that you're only doing stuff to please 20-year-olds in a society that you're not a part of.
In my opinion, us older guys should do what we want. When you hit 30 you get the liberty to do whatever the fuck you want, because you've already strayed away from the normal path anyway. That bridge is burned and it's not coming back.

No one os interested in working. They resent you because they think you're a leech. Even though your government spaffs much more money on other things

>They resent you because they think you're a leech.

This is a very naive thought. Think about it. Are there any empty job openings that are just screaming to be filled? Is our country falling apart because millions of people refuse to work? Is labor in demand?
No.
Absolutely not.
Whenever I apply for a job there are 100 people competing against me for the same position. Time and time again. We're deep in an employer's market.

Have you considered ending it? No offense user. Just doesnt seem like you really have anything to offer yourself or even the world at this point

My brother and the only crush in my life both ended it.
I've always thought that's mainly a mistake that weak people make. I'm not saying it's not understandable in some situations, but it's rarely a rational decision. These people just off themselves in a fit of frustration and forget the fact that they'd naturally die within 50 years anyway. It's not that long. Your life is a movie and you should just watch it to the very end before you can make any final judgment about it.
You're right, I'm not enjoying my life right now and it's not benefiting me or society - not that I give a rat's ass about this society anyway. But I might find barely legal Asian hookers, drugs, a lottery jackpot, a new anime or whatever to keep me going. Maybe I could become the new Chris Chan and life off infamy. There are options out there, even options that I'm currently unaware of. And the unknown is what keeps me going. I'm old enough to know that most turns in my life I couldn't predict or anticipate in any way. Suicidal people are hellbent on thinking that they know nothing's gonna change. Stuff changes alright. Usually for the worse but still.