I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives

I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

Attached: nothing.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

as long as bladee is alive life is tolerable

Attached: cwfysvv7ilr61 (1).jpg (828x1037, 133.58K)

>As long as I can follow some uggo retard that I can project my ideals on I am good!
Religioncope for the smartphone impaired

There is nothing to care about in this world. This world offers nothing to me. Everything is misery, forever. I loathe these selfish people.

>talking about the messiah that way
enjoy burning in hell lmao

You live to die. You could die today if you wanted and it would be over. The day will come. Meanwhile just pass the time. Get some enjoyment out of it whenever you can and dont step on others

>Get some enjoyment
How shallow. There must be something more than this. Suicide is meaningless. But it seems like the only option I've got at this point.

>There must be something more than this
Nope, the world does not care for a 'reason' or 'meaning'.
Build up your own, adopt someone elses or do without.

I meant there must be something beyond meaning and reason, beyond manifestation and all these sullen dead-ends we call concepts and constructs.

Well, look further and tell us when you find anything.
I am okay-ish with my hedonism and spite.

>look further and tell us when you find anything
I've tried, and I've found nothing at all.

I dont want to associate myself with anything here. I don't want to eat, I don't want to converse, I don't want to have the insatiable urge to express myself, my vain, festering fire.

I dont know whether it is an unbearable feeling and passion or the complete and utter lack of feeling that sullies me like this

Average dph user

>There must be something more than this
Yeah follow Gods way though pain and struggle and you will be rewarded in the end.

I'm Christian, but I refuse to sacrifice myself for this world. This evil world doesn't deserve it. Jesus's only mistake.

also, there is no conceivable reward i can conjure that would justify existence or manifest in any capacity.

What if the reward for a lifetime of suffering is more suffering in the next life? after all, God seems to love it. when God picks people in the Bible they don't have a bunch of good things happen. They are tested over and over again and suffer a great deal as a result. who's to say the next life won't be an extension of that?

How miserable. It's so unfair.

I just cannot sleep
I cannot get the calm I want. my mind keeps going a mile a minute, in panic. I'm stressed out and need some respite

Wrong attitude if you want to live happy but whatever. Dont trust me, just do yourself

Happiness does not exist. Ignorance is the closest relation to happiness that could ever rear its face.
I'm not panicking. I feel nothing at all.