Why are women like this?

For 8 months, I have talked to this girl and fallen in love with her. I met her whole family, she met my mother, we spent her birthday, my birthday, mothers' day, everything together. We cuddled, held hands, all of this sappy bullshit.

Then, last Saturday, she just stops calling. Prior to this, she would call me every day without fail, on FaceTime or whatever the fuck.

Now, I see her on her private story with another dude with his arm around her, in her room.

Are all women psychopathic manipulators?

Attached: WheatFields.png (222x224, 81.75K)

>you: only pursues attractive, mentally unstable bpd whores with an army of orbiters
>also you: ArE aLl wAhMeN pSyChOpAtHs????

When she gets cheated on just ghost her dumb ass. Infact start now.

I would understand if this is the case, user, however, prior to this, she would literally block guys who tried to get with her / hang out with her.

>am i autistic or just naive

Yeah, sorry user, Chad finally got to her. Know women only care about how they feel, not about the other person unless they check every box because that creates a feedback loop for how they ultimately feel. Women cannot be alone for long plus the benefits of not being able to be involuntary alonle means they will cycle through multiple men they have on hold, date, flirt and have sex with them, and the one who stimulates them the most wins, and of course, who has the more desirable traits she's selecting for.

>Are all women psychopathic manipulators?
Women can ghost you without remorse, so yes. Once she feels you're inadequate, you're nothing to her anymore. She's gone. You no longer exist to her.

>All women are not the same!

Attached: 2aa.png (766x800, 143.51K)

Jesus, user. I really am (was?) convinced that she was one of a kind. No girl I've ever seen online or irl could hold up to her looks, let alone her personality.. she even browsed this shitty site with me and showed me funny greentexts.

Fuck.

>Are all women psychopaths

Let me regale you with a story op: For 10 years I have been on and off with this bitch. When we first met we dated for around a year or so. We fucked, held hands, were very close, we broke up and have since then constantly been on and off on and off on and off, for 10 years. I believe we truly did love each other. We would fuck and get mad at each-other, stop talking, fuck stop talking again, fuck other people get mad at each other stop talking again.

We never cheated on our partners though, until recently.

She has BDP and I should have avoided her from the get go because of this. Her current boufriend is a fucking secret troon and a faggy mcdonalds manager. I have recently come up on a fair sum of money and started working at a literal factory producing actual useful shit for society not cancer burgers.

>She sees this
>We start getting close again
>She is unhappy with her current boyfriend but she stays for the kid (not hers her kid died unfortinantly and she stays for his kid)
>We get drunk and we fuck down stairs in this mans own house.

So he ends up finding out.

She then went on the tell him I "took advantage of her" Which is basically a nice way to say I raped her.

>He threatens to burn my house down
>everyone in our small town thinks i'm a rapist now

After 10 years.

Are all women psychopaths?

Yes.

Attached: 1653441159516.jpg (750x750, 73.97K)

What the fuck? I just started talking to this girl. Eerily similar to you guys, we're already holding hands and doing romantic/"sappy" shit. What the fuck do I do?????

Attached: ShadowEyes2.png (651x668, 166.95K)

I dunno, man. I don't know you. After what I have just gone through I want to just be left alone though. Maybe take a chance and if you are unhappy in the end bail but do not EVER let them manipulate you or string you along.

You have to be strong enough to straight up walk away. Take it from me.

Attached: 1653422504407.png (990x1400, 454.42K)

Post the new guy.

This. Bro, 8 months... I was ready to say I love you to her, too.

HOW CAN SHE JUST FUCK OFF WITH NO WARNING? I HAVE HAD DINNER WITH HER FAMILY. I HAVE WIPED HER TEARS WHEN SHE CRIED. I LISTENED TO HER ISSUES. I TRIED TO BE SUPPORTIVE. HOW CAN SHE JUST POST THAT FUCKING SHIT ON A STORY SHE KNOWS I'M IN?!?!?!?

I would, can't, it'll tell her I screenshottted it.

Otherwise, I have no fucking idea who he is. He's dirty blonde, maybe 5'10, 5'11, relatively skinny (at least compared to me, I'm noticeably more built than him).

Take a picture of the screen with another camera
Are you shorter than him?

Men, allow me to drop this fat redpill on your asses in this thread. these women are PIMPS. P I M P S . how? you are the hoe. why? a girl like this has nothing good about her except pussy. she knows shes a bitch. she knows shes a loser. but she also knows her pussy is strong and can make men do what she wants. like a drug. what she will do is she will pretend to be into you so you get excited for the pussy. then she's hooked you. what she is after is emotions, that's pussy to her. she can get endless dick, but no one will ever love her, she wants the love. she uses her pussy to pimp men for love, that simple. i bet you she never fucked the shit out of you, and if she did, she stopped eventually. she wants your cumslave like she would be if she loved you. not only does a woman who loves you become your cumslave but she also does a bunch of other shit. point is, if she's not your cumslave, you're being pimped. essentially she has emotionally raped you. it's the equivalent of you pretending to love her so you can bash her on the head and fuck her. she pretended to give you pussy which is the sign of ultimate love, aka pretended she loved you and would become your cumslave, so that you would give her emotions for free. in reality, she probably didnt do much to your benefit in the relationship. you were pimped. not all women are pimps, but more of them are pimps than men are rapists because that's how it is now. she wasnt just suddenly cheating, it was constant. you're never the only hoe just like chad never has just one girl wanting the love

She's 5'2.

Attached: 9501053ca4f4e268103b85feefb22ea8-jpg.jpg (1100x754, 216.81K)

she will also hold pussy hostage on you. if you do anything she doesn't like, she'll flip and act like she hates you which is a signal that the pussy is no longer available, and then you start being mr perfect boyfriend to get the cumslave level love. doesnt work that way. she never actually does it. she will never open up to any guy that way, no matter how many guys there are, because shes just a pussy. so dont get mad over a pussy. you shouldnt have even been dating her because you werent benefitting anything but doing everything. obviously you were hoed. i bet she never wiped your tears or anything. you should have just fucked her and left like chad would do. date the girls who benefit you without fucking you. fuck the rest of them dont date them. imagine your girl with no pussy. if you would keep her without her sex organs, then shes worth dating. if she has things to offer other than sex. cuddling and holding hands doesnt mean shit, and meeting your family is just a lie shes pretending. anything physical with a woman doesnt mean SHIT. remember that. they use it like a weapon

Oh, also! In this picture, you can see two of the birthday gifts I gave her in her room! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA

I thought I was always mr perfect boyfriend. I genuinely tried to consider both of our feelings equally. I prioritized her but never more than myself. She seemed to take an interest in my interests. She indulged in my autist special interests, this website being one of them, she would watch my favorite shows with me, joke around with me.. she just wasn't a normal bitch. She wasn't like any of them.

you're so fucking dumb OP, this bitch is obviously nothing but a pussy. look at her fucking childish room and clothes, she's a walking pussy advertisement. that guy right there is being pimped just like you are. you were the hoe that fell in love so she had to cut you , it's business. if your hoe falls in love she's not gonna work as hard for the money. once you love her you're not going to work as hard for her pussy because she knows she's never giving you any pussy and she's never going to love you back. so she had to cut you off before you realize she is a pimp and get your heart broken and stop bringing home the money to daddy.

user calm down. Cope harder. She didn't ever care about you if she was willing to do you like that. Just accept it and be thankful when her new white boyfriend finds out she's pregnant with a niggers baby.

Maybe you guys are right. Maybe she is just a psychopath, a 'pimp', or whatever.

It's just so hard. I've had bitches throw themselves at me, but I've rejected literally all of them in a hopeless attempt to find 'the one'. I thought I found her. Guess not.

What now?

Attached: WakeUp.jpg (657x414, 26.35K)

>She seemed to take an interest in my interests
she lied
>She seemed to take an interest in my interests
she lied
>She indulged in my autist special interests, this website being one of them, she would watch my favorite shows with me, joke around with me
she lied.
SHE'S A FUCKING PIMP bro she's a professional liar. let me tell you something. a whore with 10,000 bodies or a virgin who has never been outside, if she lies, she's either a HOE OR A PIMP. stay away from a liar. she did all that? she does that with everybody. how many guys has she indulged interest in and met their families. 1000. that's not shit. you know a woman is doing something special when she does these:
A: Fucks the shit out of you and is your cumslave. big sign of love. pussy is her biggest asset
B: dedicates her life to feeding you good emotions. this bitch might have done all this but how often did she try to really be a different bitch? that's the bare minimum user, spending quality time with you and meeting your family. that's just the basics of a girlfriend. she fed you the bare minimum and pimped you out so hard that you think she was the best girl you ever met when she actually did NOT SHIT. you were pimped. look at you. she's gonna dangle pussy over this guy's head and suck him dry for all the emotions he's got, watch him in a year or two maybe even sooner, he'll be an absolute husk or he'll dump her all pissed off.

I didn't even want sex, user. I just wanted to BE with her. I didn't care about the sex. I just listened to the voicemails she left me, laughing, talking about her day, and I just want to throw up.

I am fucking enraged. Depressed. Relieved. Everything, all at once. Is there any coming back from something like this? Do I need to watch out for this from every bitch?

no no no. you need to drop "the one" shit right now let me tell you why. romanticism is what women do. they sit in the castle and wait for the prince to come get them. that's what you're doing when you are dreamy about a fantasy girl. there is no fantasy girl, you are the prince. the fantasy girl doesnt exist until you climb up the castle, look in the window, and accept her. think about it like a randomizer in there, you dont know which girl will be in the window until you climb up there. could be the girl of your dreams, could drop a hoe or a pimp. you will know she's the girl of your dreams if she does A and B. Thats how you know she really cares about you, C being caring about your health.
If she hits ABC marry that bitch. as for finding the one, you literally have to climb the castle and look in the window over and over. keep rerolling. it's like gambling, but if you're being too romantic you will basically be folding every hand waiting for the jackpot. that's a shit strategy. take the good from each hand and carry it over. for example. you find a hoe, just fuck her and get your sexual fantasy out. you find a quiet girl, you hang out with her at the library and study. you find a sporty girl, ah the sister you always wanted. you find an older woman, oh she's like my hot mom teacher friend thats cool. etc etc. gather your chips, bet on the jackpot if you find a really good hand and dump the chips (chicks) for the whole chicken. get me? and also, the fantasy girl is just an archetype that usually can be achieved with multiple women. most women arent going to be the perfect ideal, you have to have a fleet of them like an rpg party where each have their own good traits. do that until you find the one or else you'll be mad because none of your needs are met.