You will never have this. You will live your only life having never touched a woman

You will never have this. You will live your only life having never touched a woman.

Attached: 1653307377336.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

>You will never have this
>That gut
>Those meat flaps
>Those nipples
Thank god, holy shit. She looks disgusting.

At least she's Aryan

I already had it with multiple girls, you projecting mentally ill retard.

All those vaginas walking by you everyday. You don't have the access pass because you don't meet the attractiveness requirements.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks gross?

I don't care. I used to but now I don't. Fuck sex and women I am choosing celibacy I made the concious decision to never coom again so fuck you forever, I don't need your pussy it's trivial to me.

posting beastiality is not allowed on this website op

That's what a real woman looks like you fucking incels god I hate this board

I think it's hot. Especially her pussy juices covering his cock.

Ew look at her saggy belly and nasty titties.
Gross. i'll stick to fucking under agies, thanks.,

Attached: 1653964158940.png (840x630, 457.4K)

why does her stomach have so many creases? Did she have a C-section or something? It looks fucking gross af. I don't even need to mention the destroyed pussy from so much vaginal intercourse.

Stay toasty roastie, haha.

She made the dude ejaculate, that's his cum

sorry, i've never seen a real woman until just now, all the women on this board are trannies

Did she cum from getting cummed in?

I'm talking about before. His dick was all shiny. That is from her juices, right? I don't know. I'm virgin.

god she's so old and gross.

Attached: 1653423479890.jpg (397x397, 60.59K)

>I'll never get to experience a sub-5 slut riding my cock
The horror. Hookers are less run down.

Tbh it looks fucking disgusting. Sure, love and intimacy would be nice, but I can get that from a relationship. I'll just continue jerking off

> His dick was all shiny. That is from her juices, right?
*disappointed sigh* yes son

Attached: 1651214064452.jpg (508x508, 17.84K)

Absolutely based man, I'm still laughing. Thanks.

yea i found the video with sound, its hot as fuck and they both cum together. it was on some russki website i think they were russian or something