How many of you just want to be loved?

I see so many angry and misanthropic people here, but I also see a lot of hurt and lonely ones as well. How many people here just want a genuine companion, (even a platonic one), that will care for and understand them?

Attached: thanks.png (1276x918, 1M)

i would like a gf that cuddles me and someone i can call mommy but i wouldnt call myself a misanthrope

I don't, if I had the power to kill people through the snap of my fingers and thinking of who I want to kill, I would obtain said power in a split second

Only the unloved hate, and a lifetime of not once being treated like a human being has jaded us. They are cold and unkind. We were never given a chance; we were avoided from the start.

so fucking badly dude. problem is is that i was raised on the internet and have remained pacified for years. i never developed that many interests or hobbies, so im just really uninteresting and cant relate to anyone. its not like i can find someone with similar interests or anything, because i lack those. im a literal npc. im not some misathrope who was dealt a bad hand. this loneliness is my fault and i am not entitled to anything. but yeah, i really wish i had a friend group who i could truly relate to and bond with. i had quite a few friends growing up but i dont think i ever truly connected with them. i think you have to love yourself before you can love others.

>just want to be loved?
do you think it's some kind of epiphany that people need to come to? what a fucktard

You're not really equipped to be "loved"(tm) is the real epiphany. Society operates on outdated half-truths and the much projected normie life of yesteryear is a luxury.

I don't think any woman will ever love me but I would settle for any tall white woman who would keep her mouth shut, have my children, and stop taking BBC/drugs. it's not perfect but if I want to have a family I need to lower my standards. maybe my children would love me

the problem is i'm stuck with this idea of "love" that's perfect in every way possible so i wouldn't consider a non-khhv girl an option, even as i doubt they exist

I want a chance to reproduce you fuck.
I am ACTUALLY dying a little each day and I don't have access to reproduction.
FUCK YOU.
I wasn't like this before.
I wanted that love shit but I'm so far past that shit at this point I need REPRODUCTION you NORMIE FUCK.
It is like slowly starving to death, everyone around you gets to eat, and they all tell you to that you trying to pick up girls is sexist and evil and a crime on the level of murder.
FUCK YOU.

I was raised on the internet too
but I don't use screens all the time
I have bad stomach issues so I cannot use my phone on the bus, in the back seat of a car, or other vehicles. I listen to podcasts when I am out of the house instead of staring at my phone.

i dont care if they care for me

i just want something cute to treat like a pet
that i can legally have sex with when im horny

I like how incels talk about reproduction as a concept completely divorced from the concept of fatherhood. You want to "pass on your genes," "fulfill your biological imperative" etc., but you'd rope within a month of having to dedicate 20 hours a day to a screaming infant.

>muh tradwife
Good luck finding a women that will be cool with you playing video games and shitposting several hours a day while she happily accepts 90% of your parenting duties and gives you the freedom to live like a manchild and only play with your kids when you feel like it.

>do you think it's some kind of epiphany that people need to come to?
Unironically yes, and I've seen some people on this board come to that conclusion. It's not a profound idea but it's often obfuscated or translated to woman hate or normie hate
>You're not really equipped to be "loved"(tm) is the real epiphany.
How so?

Reproduction is a more basic level of need than fatherhood, which is something someone develops into after socially acclimating into the greater society around them.
That post never mentioned anything being about divorced from fatherhood, never indicated that it was a coomer hooked on video games, yet you made a bunch of assumptions to push a female agenda in an attempt to emotionally shame and blame men for the current state of social inequity.
This is called Gaslighting and it is exactlly this kind of emotional manipulation that I've come to expect from cuntoids.
Blaming men for all your problem is what got society to this point to begin with and its why men as a group don't treat women as a group as adults; because you're not.
You want all the benefits with none of the sacrifice abd accountability.
Rape all women.

Just learn about 1 thing that you can talk to normies about. Copy how normies speak. Get a job where you can interact with them a lot if you can. Fuck a normie girl if you can and try to be normal and maybe she will date you. Just assimilate by any means necessary, user. Its our only hope.

i just want to be loved by someone, that's it.

that's how it starts but as the years go by it turns into bitterness or apathy for most robots I would say

i do enjoy being loved. im glad my big sis and gf love me. my older sister does periodically say shes proud of how much ive grown over time. it means a lot.

being angry and misanthropic would be a miserable time from the way you describe it.

Attached: 1630021643623.jpg (768x576, 93.7K)

i think me. i dont particularly care for sex all to much. i just want a loving relationship, but it has to be with a girl im okay with, who is okay with me, and in a style that i find acceptable

which isnt happening, i dont think, so i just suffer

Attached: 1466273761451.jpg (1152x922, 609.4K)

just finding someone that wants to be around me as a friend is hard enough much less finding someone that wants to be in a relationship

I just want a hug.

Nearly everyone here wants to be loved and feel self-worth. After food, shelter and safety, these are the most important building blocks to living happily.

Sex is even lower on the Maslow's heirarchy of needs than shelter, safety and belonging.
It is on the same fundamental level as food and water.
Maybe society should focus on the not depriving men of basics before demanding them to give more to society.

hey, cute futa.

Depends on the motivation for sex. If you just want to coom then yeah it's not very important. But really the main importance of sex is intimacy which gives you the sense of being loved and self-esteem which you get feeling like you're as good as other men and good enough for a woman.

that's one of the worst parts, knowing that not now or really at any point in the past was I good enough for a single person to show interest in me

> Be me 18 year old
> sad every day wanna kms
> happy sometimes when i go out to rave with friends
> do alot of mdma
> get sad again
> one day get invited to bar by rave friends to drink
> hot 9/10 asian abg walks in
> user i like your sweater
> (im wearing a kenzo sweater which is like a designer brand)
> mfw she flirts with me at the bar
> mfw i get her instagram
> MFW her age is 24 (im 18)

Been in a happy relationship for 1 year and 6 months

You can do it user keep your head up every day your time will come.
pic related

Attached: 4chan.png (537x633, 462.98K)

Used to.
But I'm now aware that love is not a real thing and only a construct of our society.
Though people can still technically love in some manner.
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you view it, women are incapable of love and they'd unironically cheat on chad if he opened up to her or treated her in a romantic manner instead of skullfucking her.
Nowadays I just kind of dislike people and detest women.

>Just be 6'5
Ever thought about leaving this board, normalfaggot?

>goes out and parties with friends
>has friends
>uses social media
>9/10s just walk up and talk to him
>wealthy
>young

user I don't mean to attack you here but your experience isn't going to be relevant to any robots

robots don't have a circle of friends to go out with, aren't physically attractive so the 9/10 won't even look in their direction, is probably a neet so no designer clothes, certainly doesn't use instagram, and would probably never be found at a rave

to put it simply, you are on ez mode