Name 5 things that aren't a waste of time

Name 5 things that aren't a waste of time.

Attached: BB838482-650D-4164-84AF-19B16A5967A7.jpg (750x1000, 159.94K)

Your mom
Your dad
Your siblings
Your grandparents
Your friends

What if they are dead?

Entirely relative, youll have to decide for yourself.

>studying
>reading
>working out
>coding
>sex

They are alive in your heart

Attached: 1640185930191.gif (400x400, 175.57K)

Exercise
Investing
Finding a romantic partner/love interest
Pursuing your hobbies
Educating yourself

Attached: 1653774584725.png (398x397, 113.81K)

I had a dream once. I won't say what it was. But the intoxication of the dream is gone and you realize everything will be lost anyway. I work everyday to stay skinny and I take a day off and now I'm fat. I learn and learn and learn and it doesn't tell me anything. Work to live to work to live to work to live to work to live as I watch my dream die and I can't resurrect it. It's maddening like a hamster running up the wheel. I CAN MY DREAM THROUGH THE GLASS WALL. And what did I get for the struggle? A lifetime of pain, and everything I do from now on will be in vain.

1. Eating
2. Sleeping
3. Reading
4. Shitposting
5. Fapping

I'm living the perfect NEET life.

You are depressed and waiting for death. DON'T DENY IT!

I am. So what?

I enjoy all of those things. Even without social pressure or whatever, I would still enjoy learning about maths, reading proust and fucking beautiful girls.

I DO NOT! Here's a proof by counter-example math-boy: if one person thinks it's waste of time, then it doesn't make the list of 5.

You tried to tell me you had a perfect life and now you conceded. Sit in the rubble of your fortress! YOU AGREED WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING AND YET YOU TRIED TO DAB ALL OVER ME THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE LIFE. That is "so what" I wanted to show you.

>if one person thinks it's waste of time, then it doesn't make the list of 5.

Well, why should I give a fuck? Whatever you like or dislike is irrelevant to my model.

The goal is to find 5 things that no human has ever once thought was a waste of time. Someone proposes like this:

1. Search for something better
5. Sex

And I critique: suicide victims and asexuals disprove those 2 suggestions.

Good job proving our inability to approximate absolute truth you fucking midwit.

Are you still offended that I don't like math? I am retarded so of course it is a waste of time to me.

No, this time I was complaining that you are shit at philosophy.

>claims to be good at philosophy
>believes in absolute truth
The absolute state of philosofaggotry, lmao

>has the reading comprehension of a 5yo.

I am shit at philosophy. Which is not real. You can only reject real things from the list as being wastes of time. Anyway, I said I thought math was a waste of time and that's when you became butthurt.

Only 5 make the final cut. You knew this when you entered the thread. don't deny it.

>things that aren't a waste of time
>philosophy
Hahahahahahahahaha. Oh wait, you're serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't be bothered with making a list so I'm gonna just post one thing.
1-5: doing nothing.
Doing nothing can be extremely healthy. And by nothing I don't mean shit like scrolling the Internet or sleeping or thinking or reading ect. I mean nothing.

Also absolute truth IS real.

Where's your list, buddy? Only, I OP, doesn't have to make one.

I just said it was a waste of time. Do you even have a soul, or you are some cosmic trickster demon meant to prank people "for taking life too seriously"?

I might meditate. I might not.